Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   Missing Portraits (/forums/showthread.php?t=985408)

leafsfan67 05-14-2021 09:41 PM

Missing Portraits

First off the rosters are great but is there a solution to having missing portraits for Ridin Roster. The picture on the scoreboard that show the players portraits but with ridins it the cyber face. For Toronto Hernandez and Mcguire are both missing. I'm sure there's more. Some don't care and it's purely a esthetic but it bugs me.

sportomatic75 05-14-2021 09:45 PM

Re: Missing Portraits

Quote:

Originally Posted by leafsfan67 (Post 2050380799)
First off the rosters are great but is there a solution to having missing portraits for Ridin Roster. The picture on the scoreboard that show the players portraits but with ridins it the cyber face. For Toronto Hernandez and Mcguire are both missing. I'm sure there's more. Some don't care and it's purely a esthetic but it bugs me.

Same always wondered this for years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leafsfan67 05-14-2021 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sportomatic75 (Post 2050380801)
Same always wondered this for years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah some wouldn't notice or care.

Chad211 05-14-2021 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leafsfan67 (Post 2050380799)

It's really just a lack of attention to detail coming down from the people making the game. I'm still waiting for the rosters to drop from Truesim Just went to check out his player ratings for that roster witch might hit tomorrow but they are so much more of a reflection of what players really play like in real life. But coming from the live rosters it's crazy how many players are missing from this years game still and the amount of mistakes with players details.

leafsfan67 05-14-2021 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad211 (Post 2050380827)
It's really just a lack of attention to detail coming down from the people making the game. I'm still waiting for the rosters to drop from Truesim Just went to check out his player ratings for that roster witch might hit tomorrow but they are so much more of a reflection of what players really play like in real life. But coming from the live rosters it's crazy how many players are missing from this years game still and the amount of mistakes with players details.

It's not the roster makers fault, it has something to do with altering the lineups. Has been happening for years.

Chad211 05-14-2021 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leafsfan67 (Post 2050380837)
It's not the roster makers fault, it has something to do with altering the lineups. Has been happening for years.

It's on the roster makers and that's why I don't use SDS live rosters and ratings and if it's been going on for years and it has then it's on company's that make the rosters for these games to figure out a solution to figure it out. Same thing with Madden rosters and EA. It's not something that can't be add with game updates or roster updates it just don't get done and it's lack of attention to player detail.

leafsfan67 05-15-2021 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad211 (Post 2050380859)
It's on the roster makers and that's why I don't use SDS live rosters and ratings and if it's been going on for years and it has then it's on company's that make the rosters for these games to figure out a solution to figure it out. Same thing with Madden rosters and EA. It's not something that can't be add with game updates or roster updates it just don't get done and it's lack of attention to player detail.

When I mean roster makers I mean the custom rosters.

Chad211 05-15-2021 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leafsfan67 (Post 2050381008)
When I mean roster makers I mean the custom rosters.

Okay man as for what I was saying is just the ones coming with the game because the rosters coming from guys here are the only thing that keep me playing. Saved the game for me last year and might save it for this year.