Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden 22 Hands-Off Preview: The Cycle Begins Anew (/forums/showthread.php?t=986307)

ChaseB 06-17-2021 10:00 AM

Madden 22 Hands-Off Preview: The Cycle Begins Anew

It's that time of year again where the previews for the next set of sports games...

Written By: Robert Kollars

Click here to view the article.

kennylc321 06-17-2021 10:23 AM

I guess we'll see. I've been harping on scouting for the longest time.* What I am reading here concerns me a bit... "improving" scouting" doesn't mean to make it more tedious and I am concerned that's exactly what happened; it became more tedious*

I do like the concept of practice intensity level and splitting reps... the latter being something I've harped on as well. All I ask is that there is a tangible risk/reward associated with it. It needs to be noticeable.

malky 06-17-2021 10:57 AM

Re: Madden 22 Hands-Off Preview: The Cycle Begins Anew

Sounds good…. So far. Take it day by day with Madden.

simbayless 06-17-2021 11:25 AM

I like the home advantage info
I do have a concern about improve DB coverage and ball placement QB play
Since you got two future hall of Fame Quarterbacks on the cover

PioneerRaptor 06-17-2021 11:47 AM

Get we get confirmation on which version is coming to PC? Really hoping we get the next-gen version this time.

drewst18 06-17-2021 11:47 AM

I don't speak for everyone but I feel like it's a slap in the face to still see "RPG style player development" being talked about as a change they're excited about.

Also the idea of gameplanning feels like something that you just do that has no impact and end up just seeing to automated.

I am excited for coaches, how they're well implemented and matter. I want a presentation and offseason overhaul.* I feel like they don't understand at all what is needed.* Make scouting something that takes skill, add the combine as a stand alone even in off season where you interview players to get a feel for their intangibles (which tie into their development rating) .* Change the free agency process so that we can't see the stupid *** point system that stuff is fine but should be on back end.* Make the draft an event.**

I just feel like a lot of people have been asking for certain things and EA is like nah we have our own additions that nobody has asked for.*

Retropyro 06-17-2021 12:07 PM

If there is still no coaching carousel, then it's another skip this year.

trey2k198003 06-17-2021 12:14 PM

Love the RPG elements with the coaching and the adjustments week to week is to be e pectecbut the halftime one I'm looking forward too. I love the sound of the scouting it sounds more detailed. I dont mind working a lil bit harder. I love the ncaa bball games scouting so long as its somewhere between madden's more recent easy scouting and NCAA's I think there is the sweet spot. But like most I reserve excitment till I see it in July lol. Cause you know.....madden