Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden 22 Preview: Franchise, Customization, & Presentation Questions Answered by Bri (/forums/showthread.php?t=986336)

jpdavis82 06-18-2021 10:39 AM

Madden 22 Preview: Franchise, Customization, & Presentation Questions Answered by Bri

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianma...ions-answered/

Video-https://youtu.be/YHS1QRDw2dk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhillyPhanatic14 06-18-2021 11:00 AM

Re: Madden 22 Preview: Franchise, Customization, & Presentation Questions Answered by

Wow. I hope everyone takes the time to read this. The honesty in here is really admirable. They even acknowledge the customization strengths in 2K & the Show that are missing from Madden and say they want to implement that stuff in Madden in the future. I've never heard them mention other games like that and acknowledge where Madden has fallen behind.

Thanks for posting man. Hope everyone checks this out.

jpdavis82 06-18-2021 11:05 AM

Re: Madden 22 Preview: Franchise, Customization, & Presentation Questions Answered by

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14 (Post 2050402128)
Wow. I hope everyone takes the time to read this. The honesty in here is really admirable. They even acknowledge the customization strengths in 2K & the Show that are missing from Madden and say they want to implement that stuff in Madden in the future. I've never heard them mention other games like that and acknowledge where Madden has fallen behind.

Thanks for posting man. Hope everyone checks this out.

I’ve heard them mention other games in many past interviews, but never talk about customization being a high priority for them or mention examples like 2K’s My Team or MLB’S Stadium Creator, those are what Madden Franchise Mode desperately needs after they implement the staffing and scouting improvements, along with the injury system and presentation to support it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ 06-18-2021 11:06 AM

Basically this is a wait till September thing for me at best. I can't do it without the new scouting system. I really hope it's not the same three letter grades but with some fluff around the edges. If it's a true overhaul, then I'll have to show my gratitude by buying the game.

loungefly85 06-18-2021 11:57 AM

Interesting info.

I see they're keeping that stupid avatar thing, though. Hopefully they don't use it to tie in MUT to every single mode like The Show did with their ridiculous Ballplayer and how it completely ruined RTTS.

Broncos86 06-18-2021 12:10 PM

Reading that they removed the Gold/Silver/Bronze stuff is SO refreshing to me! I hated that. I would pick one play for each position group that I knew well, got gold for it, and used that to progress my players. Not once did I ever look at that from a game plan perspective.

Thank god they saw the same thing.

Cusefan 06-18-2021 12:19 PM

I would love to hear why EA has been unable to create a halftime, end of game, or weekly show. It has been done in other games that are nearly 20 years old, yet Madden does not have it.

PhillyPhanatic14 06-18-2021 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cusefan (Post 2050402196)
I would love to hear why EA has been unable to create a halftime, end of game, or weekly show. It has been done in other games that are nearly 20 years old, yet Madden does not have it.

If you read the article, they basically said that they can but it's not the priority. And i think many would agree. I would rather have a deep franchise mode than a show that most people will skip through anyway.