Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Racing (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   F1 2021 Driver Ratings Revealed (/forums/showthread.php?t=987886)

Steve_OS 07-08-2021 10:16 PM

F1 2021 Driver Ratings Revealed

After revealing some of the F1 2021 driver ratings last week, Codemasters and EA have released...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

Skyflame21 07-09-2021 11:51 AM

This game could be quite good.* I'm really hoping that they can expand their online league capabilities beyond just you and a friend.* Would also be interesting if they would implement a driver/driver chief dynamic.* Instead of just you as the racer with all the data you would have to work with another partner that would provide you updates on tyre wear, pit strategies, potential weather conditions... all things that is handle within your driving team.* The driver would only have the information that a real driver would have during a race.* I think that would make for a great watch especially on the esports circuit.

icebucket 07-11-2021 11:00 AM

some point they need to do more rule changes on my team mode like maybe one year there is only 5-7 parts what you can put your car and maybe buy 3 facility upgrades ....maybe one year you have only 1 or 2 sponsors the whole year stuff like this. Now i have to make this my self like my own rule book 10year my team mode :D :D its fun but we need this kind of things on the game*