Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 22 Face of the Franchise Gridiron Notes (/forums/showthread.php?t=987894)

Steve_OS 07-09-2021 10:02 AM

Madden NFL 22 Face of the Franchise Gridiron Notes

Plenty of additional Madden NFL 22 Face of the Franchise details have been revealed today in the...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

bmf395 07-09-2021 11:01 AM

Re: Madden NFL 22 Face of the Franchise Gridiron Notes

I will probably give this a shot while I am waiting for scouting to be finished. My expectations are pretty low though. Every year it sounds decent leading up, but is mostly a letdown.

I'm hoping they start trending back towards superstar mode. With NCAA on the horizon, it would be nice to carry over a player from one game to the next like the old days. With the current story driven mode that won't be possible.

Lastly, I hope the Yard implementation is just an option. MLB the Show tried this with RTTS and it was(is) a massive L. If I don't want to play the Yard, don't make me.

PhillyPhanatic14 07-09-2021 11:05 AM

A lot of good stuff in here. Looks like they added in a lot of what NHL's player career mode does which is a great decision. I think this is really good news for the future of regular franchise as well since we already see them borrowing things they've introduced in the yard.

And just another reminder that last summer FotF took up 95% of the "Franchise" blog. We've come a very long way in a year.

ripwalk 07-09-2021 11:27 AM

Never played this before....

Question, if I'm a QB, am I able to play every offensive snap of every game each season? Or do I just get certain 'scenarios' to play out and the rest gets simmed?

jpdavis82 07-09-2021 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ripwalk (Post 2050415136)
Never played this before....

Question, if I'm a QB, am I able to play every offensive snap of every game each season? Or do I just get certain 'scenarios' to play out and the rest gets simmed?

In last years version you had the option for both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daywalker86 07-09-2021 01:57 PM

I'm intrigued by the podcast addition. Is this the return of a radio show type plug in that many have been screaming for? If so, hopefully it's something we get in franchise mode in the future.

There is so much they can do with the 'hot take' kind of vibe sports media has right now.

Give us a Good Morning football tie in or something like that.

VoltSwoosh 07-09-2021 05:52 PM

Anyone know why FOF requires online ?

Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro Max

oneamongthefence 07-09-2021 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VoltSwoosh (Post 2050415265)
Anyone know why FOF requires online ?

Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro Max

Probably because of its integration with the yard. I wish the yard was available for couch play too.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk