Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Other Sports (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Play Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Through the Weekend with Xbox Live Free Play Days & Steam (/forums/showthread.php?t=990449)

Steve_OS 07-23-2021 10:39 PM

Play Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Through the Weekend with Xbox Live Free Play Days & Steam

Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members can play Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 - The...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

bapgap 07-24-2021 12:12 PM

Re: Play Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Through the Weekend with Xbox Live Free Play Days &

I gave it a try and wow is the online play broken or what. Unable to join, lag and crashes every other game. Some of the games are fun, while others are unplayable especially the swimming. I don't even know why they bothered with football, baseball and basketball. They could have put in more tradional sports like fencing, diving, archery, rowing etc.

ozzy57 07-27-2021 03:59 AM

Re: Play Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Through the Weekend with Xbox Live Free Play Days &

If you liked the classics such as internal track and field or intentional track and field 2000, or even Beijing or London then avoid this game they are very limited on track and field events half the events are boxing baseball soccer rugby and are super arcadey makes me think Mario vs Sonic was simulation