Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football PC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=687)
-   -   What are the most popular Madden PC Mods? (/forums/showthread.php?t=990650)

TheButter 07-29-2021 04:25 PM

What are the most popular Madden PC Mods?

I'm a moderator for the Madden sub on reddit, and I'd like to include direct links to these mods to our sidebar.

I'm familiar with:

Madden 08 FF/FI Mod
Madden 19 Nectar Mod

Those two seems to be the best mods that I've found, could someone enlighten me on the subject?

NinjaDuder 08-03-2021 05:02 PM

Re: What are the most popular Madden PC Mods?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheButter (Post 2050427771)
I'm a moderator for the Madden sub on reddit, and I'd like to include direct links to these mods to our sidebar.

I'm familiar with:

Madden 08 FF/FI Mod
Madden 19 Nectar Mod

Those two seems to be the best mods that I've found, could someone enlighten me on the subject?

The M20 and M21 Start Today Mods and the College Football Mods, and Sabo's Gameplay Mods are the most widely discussed and supported on Discord.

bjorn 08-20-2021 04:43 PM

Sorry for being slightly off-topic, but my account lacks privileges to start a new thread.

I am a die-hard Coach/Franchise player. And, my coach mode I mean like in Madden 08; pick the plays, watch the play executed without being able to control any of the players. Football like a chess game instead of an arcade game.

I own Madden 08 and 19. I didn't get Madden 20 or 21 due to lack of coach mode.

Is there a way to mod in a coach mode to any PC version of madden? I'd like to do this (if possible) with Madden 22 so I can get the revised number of games and updated playoffs. But any version of Computer football which is coach mode would be better than just playing 08 for the 10,000th time.

Eli2Manningham 08-20-2021 05:53 PM

Join the Madden Modding Community and Franchise Football Community on Discord. That's where all the mods and discussion happen. Lots of great stuff over there.

Most popular mods are on Madden 20 as of right now.

TheButter 08-21-2021 12:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by bjorn (Post 2050442293)
Sorry for being slightly off-topic, but my account lacks privileges to start a new thread.

I am a die-hard Coach/Franchise player. And, my coach mode I mean like in Madden 08; pick the plays, watch the play executed without being able to control any of the players. Football like a chess game instead of an arcade game.

I own Madden 08 and 19. I didn't get Madden 20 or 21 due to lack of coach mode.

Is there a way to mod in a coach mode to any PC version of madden? I'd like to do this (if possible) with Madden 22 so I can get the revised number of games and updated playoffs. But any version of Computer football which is coach mode would be better than just playing 08 for the 10,000th time.

Awesome! Another HC type player! The 2 best options for a true coach mode type of game are NFL Head Coach 06 and 09. 06 has a PC version (message me and I'll help you find a digital copy) and 09 can be emulated with a PS3 emulator.

Most people prefer 09 because it a true management simulation game, great management AI, with all the bells and whistles. I play NFL Head Coach 06, which is a true "Coach" role playing game. You go to meetings, and practices weekly before gameday. It can be tedious at times, but I'll be playing it until either I die or they make a new one.

Check the top link in my signature for all the info on what'd happening with the games, and the bottom link for a few no commentary videos that showcase NFL Head Coach 06 PC.

*DISCLAIMER* NFL Head Coach flopped for a reason. It's AI is horrid, and needed a slider program to be made and installed alongside it for it to be playable. Do not play it unless you plan on having the slider program as well.