Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 22 Features New Equipment, More Player Likeness Updates & More (/forums/showthread.php?t=990667)

Steve_OS 07-30-2021 09:56 AM

Madden NFL 22 Features New Equipment, More Player Likeness Updates & More

The latest Gridiron Notes goes over some of the new equipment that has been added to...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

Sparkles 07-30-2021 10:26 AM

Re: Madden NFL 22 - New Equipment, Rosters, Ratings (Gridiron Notes)

Really hope Judge and other coaches get head scans soon

kjwill22 07-30-2021 10:32 AM

Still can’t change towel & handwarmer placement 🤦🏽*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Chiefsfan881129 07-30-2021 11:31 AM

When does the full rosters & ratings come out??

Sent from my SM-G970U using Operation Sports mobile app

UFCMPunk 07-30-2021 11:44 AM

"With those limitations in-mind, we made a significant effort to upgrade our generic head library. We’ve added over 100 new generic heads that will be available options for create-a-player."

This is my biggest take away, everything else is nice don't get me wrong but for years we have had the same generic faces in CFM. Creating the draft classes on Madden 20 and just after a while, everyone has the same face. Glad they finally addressed this, hopefully going forward they can separate hair, different hair styles/length, facial hair, etc for real customization of a player.

jfsolo 07-30-2021 11:56 AM

The adjustment to the Dev Trait for older vets will be a subtle but nice improvement in helping the CPU construct it's roster. This will allow younger players to stay on the roster, play more, and start sooner instead of being behind a vet who is marginally better than them.

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ 07-30-2021 12:06 PM

No Trey Lance = no buy. If you can't scan them, get a real artist to make them in blender. It's not impossible. It's not even that difficult.

oneamongthefence 07-30-2021 12:12 PM

Finally we'll see more generic faces in franchise... Hopefully they fixed the bug where heads didn't match player portraits. Did anyone check this out in the beta?

Having more heads will also go along way for those players without scans to maybe get something that more closely resembles their real life counterparts.

Hopefully the next big likeness thing Madden focuses on is Tattoos. Even generic ones would be a good option. Just something to make players stand out a bit more.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk