Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   Angels Stadium - difficult to hit (/forums/showthread.php?t=990699)

SlapShotSal 07-31-2021 02:27 PM

Angels Stadium - difficult to hit

Anyone else have a real hard time picking up the pitch during any day game (and even twilight) in this ballpark? I like to randomize my game times, but have to set this ballpark for night each time. I think because there is zero backdrop / hitters eye.

Archie56 07-31-2021 02:36 PM

Re: Angels Stadium - difficult to hit

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlapShotSal (Post 2050429085)
Anyone else have a real hard time picking up the pitch during any day game (and even twilight) in this ballpark? I like to randomize my game times, but have to set this ballpark for night each time. I think because there is zero backdrop / hitters eye.

Yeah it's definitely a tough stadium to pick up the ball while hitting during day games. Add to the fact that on Series X the framerate in this ballpark is the worst out of all of them makes it tough to want to play games there.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

DallasRocks 08-01-2021 06:05 PM

Yep if you don’t change it to overcast you can’t see until the 5th inning and by then the pitcher has full confidence and you’re done for

Maxflier 08-02-2021 11:36 AM

Yes, absolutely.

buziii 08-05-2021 08:21 AM

Agreed! It's bad even during overcast until it's completely dark. I've just started making it a rainy 7:00 pm game when I play there.

christianlowe 08-05-2021 05:28 PM

I got traded to the Angels in my RTTS, I had to change the stadium

Kobegamer123 08-06-2021 07:04 AM

Its not just Angels stadium either, a lot of the stadiums in the game its hard to see the ball during day games without shadows. This game is definitely brighter than previous versions.