Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Rmiok222 Madden 22 All Madden sliders (/forums/showthread.php?t=991069)

Rmiok222 08-13-2021 09:35 PM

Rmiok222 Madden 22 All Madden sliders

All Madden

Human sliders

QB accuracy 40
pass blocking 45
WR catching 50
Run blocking 45
Fumbles 68
Pass defense reaction time 5
Interceptions 35
Pass coverage 1
Tackling 50

Cpu sliders

QB accuracy 28
Pass blocking 43
WR catching 43
Run Blocking 45
Fumbles 68
Pass defense reaction time 5
Interceptions 13
Pass Coverage 35
Tackling 50

Injuries 25
Fatigue 60
Player Speed Parity Scale 55

FG power 50
FG accuracy 45
Punt power 62
Punt accuracy 50
Kickoff power 50

Offsides/false start/ holding 75
DPI 80
All other penalties default and ON

I usually start my own thread just to simply share what I’m using. I also like streaming and chatting with you guys when you tune in (you know, for my whole 10 followers on twitch)

I hope you enjoy. Let’s just have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Rmiok222 08-13-2021 09:36 PM

Re: RMiok222/Decent at Best Madden 22 Slider Set

Watch me boringly test.

https://twitch.tv/rmiok222

Rmiok222 08-16-2021 08:07 AM

RMiok222/Decent at Best Madden 22 Slider Set

[deleted]

Rmiok222 08-18-2021 06:50 PM

Rmiok222 Madden 22 All Pro sliders

I updated the set. I know armor is obviously the most popular set and my input really isn’t needed, especially on all pro...but I just like sharing what I use and I like having a place to stream without clogging up other peoples threads. This is obviously a very early stage of playing and testing. I can guarantee it will change when penalties get fixed. This is the set I’m using right now though.

If you use it, I hope you enjoy! This game is really hard for me to play right now with no penalties though. Once that is patched this game will be incredible. I’ll be using my Browns in franchise mode. I can’t wait.

dman08 08-18-2021 09:02 PM

Re: Rmiok222 Madden 22 All Pro sliders

I wanna say i used a combination of your sliders last year in my cpu vs cpu franchise. I'll test these out at some point. As far as the original post there are a couple on here that post for clout and they feel like they know everything and they're never wrong lol. You'd think they get paid to do this smh. I'll give urs a test once i get home later. I'm w u tho it's tough playing this w no penalties at all

Rmiok222 08-18-2021 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dman08 (Post 2050440831)
I wanna say i used a combination of your sliders last year in my cpu vs cpu franchise. I'll test these out at some point. As far as the original post there are a couple on here that post for clout and they feel like they know everything and they're never wrong lol. You'd think they get paid to do this smh. I'll give urs a test once i get home later. I'm w u tho it's tough playing this w no penalties at all

Yeah man I haven’t tried cpu cpu ever so you’ll have to let me know how that goes with these. I cannot wait till they patch penalties lol

Playmakers 08-19-2021 12:31 AM

I haven't played the game but I think your spot on with Run Block at 0

I used that setting last year on NG and it was really good in terms of separating good OL's from average OL's.

IT also forces the User to make quick decisions and recognize open running lanes before the defense fills the gap. Even after the patches last year I never had to adjust the Run Block slider.

This game has a over powered running and passing game IMO so the key is to reduce the blocking sliders if you want to give the CPU defense a fighting chance.

Good Luck the rest of the way to you.

Rmiok222 08-19-2021 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playmakers (Post 2050440979)
I haven't played the game but I think your spot on with Run Block at 0

I used that setting last year on NG and it was really good in terms of separating good OL's from average OL's.

IT also forces the User to make quick decisions and recognize open running lanes before the defense fills the gap. Even after the patches last year I never had to adjust the Run Block slider.

This game has a over powered running and passing game IMO so the key is to reduce the blocking sliders if you want to give the CPU defense a fighting chance.

Good Luck the rest of the way to you.

Thank you! The crazy thing is, if I could go below 0 I would lol. I played your set quite a bit last year on pro. It’s incredible how well you were able to make Pro play. Major kudos to you.