Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Just Stop (/forums/showthread.php?t=991305)

Jhubes10 08-20-2021 12:37 AM

Just Stop

Enjoy the game. It’s all we got. Keep bitching and boycotting that’s worked lol. It’s a video game folks. We are not controlling real life teams, players and franchises. Grow up and deal with it. Everyone who complains still buys the game so wtf?! Move the chains and [emoji199]⬇️

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Therebelyell626 08-20-2021 12:47 AM

Re: Just Stop

Was this really necessary?

BTG 08-20-2021 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jhubes10 (Post 2050441751)
Enjoy the game. It’s all we got. Keep bitching and boycotting that’s worked lol. It’s a video game folks. We are not controlling real life teams, players and franchises. Grow up and deal with it. Everyone who complains still buys the game so wtf?! Move the chains and [emoji199]⬇️

A happy gamer is a complaining gamer..

TheButter 08-20-2021 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jhubes10 (Post 2050441751)

I think the Madden communities being so critical of the game has helped in a way. EA doesn't care, but their lack of effort to improve their game and keep their customers happy has potentially put their monopoly at risk.

2Ks not making a football game just because. With the general consensus of their final football games having the best gameplay (2k8 has yet to be topped) 2K could give eat run for their money. Obviously a statement directed at EA, and loudly heard with "the yard".

Slow and steady wins the race.

oakevin 08-20-2021 01:34 AM

Why should we be expected to pay $70 bucks to watch defenders stand still and do nothing? No thanks, enjoy though.

PVarck31 08-20-2021 01:44 AM

Yeah, this isn't gonna go well.