Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Sports Gaming (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   COD VANGUARD (/forums/showthread.php?t=991327)

COMMISSIONERHBK9 10-31-2021 10:02 AM

Re: COD VANGUARD

So I didn’t know cod comes out this fri. I buy cod every year but this one i havent looked at any new info on this. I want to go in surprise.

itsmb8 11-05-2021 07:56 PM

There's only NINE campaign missions? Pass.

49UNCFan 11-06-2021 09:27 AM

Loving this Vanguard. The Graphics are crazy also

COMMISSIONERHBK9 11-06-2021 01:23 PM

I’m having a lot of fun with the multiplayer. I dont do campaign. I don’t know if i like team death match or the quick match where you pick the different options.

Flightwhite24 11-07-2021 10:46 AM

2 days later and I’m really enjoying this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pappy Knuckles 11-07-2021 12:27 PM

I'm pleasantly surprised how much I enjoy the multiplayer. Cold War had weird movement, but this feels much better. The maps have been an interesting mix as well. I bought this without playing the beta or doing any research. Solid game.

I've only played a couple of campaign missions so far, but I'm enjoying that aspect as well. I usually don't like WWII shooters, but this one doesn't feel dusty like most of them do.

Gotmadskillzson 11-08-2021 10:05 AM

The campaign was very good. Length of time wise, I would say it was about the average COD campaign length of around around 12 hours. COD was never known for long campaigns. The length don't matter to me personally as long as it was good and this was good. To me it was their best WW2 campaign storyline. Game had a few mini freezes and 1 crash for me on the PS5.

Graphically it is up there with the last 2 COD games, which isn't a bad thing because I don't know how much they have left to make it look better. Solid 9 out of 10 for me.

Pappy Knuckles 11-08-2021 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson (Post 2050503509)
The campaign was very good. Length of time wise, I would say it was about the average COD campaign length of around around 12 hours. COD was never known for long campaigns. The length don't matter to me personally as long as it was good and this was good. To me it was their best WW2 campaign storyline. Game had a few mini freezes and 1 crash for me on the PS5.

Graphically it is up there with the last 2 COD games, which isn't a bad thing because I don't know how much they have left to make it look better. Solid 9 out of 10 for me.

One thing I enjoy about COD games is that it doesn't take weeks to get through a campaign. I enjoy just being able to move along with the story.

The more I play this game, the more I love it. The campaign has been great so far, and the cutscenes are very well done. I enjoyed Cold War, but that game feels like a misstep now that I'm playing this.