Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FC and FIFA (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=503)
-   -   FIFA 22 Gameplay Video - Fnatic Tekkz vs. Tom Leese (/forums/showthread.php?t=991851)

Steve_OS 09-02-2021 11:59 AM

FIFA 22 Gameplay Video - Fnatic Tekkz vs. Tom Leese

EA has posted a first look at FIFA 22 gameplay, featuring a match between Fnatic Tekkz...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

Jolly Roger 09-02-2021 07:46 PM

Re: FIFA 22 Gameplay Video

Meh, they shouldn't show two people playing each other because they're just going to play in the most efficient way possible to win at the video game. We need to see a human playing realistically against the AI to see how it performs as a football sim.

Honestly, I don't know why FUT players would even want or care about improvements, because the joy for them is surely in competing against and beating other players. That element will be there regardless of how the game plays. It's us offline players that need the game to play well/realistically.

Freebirdz 09-02-2021 09:48 PM

Re: FIFA 22 Gameplay Video - Fnatic Tekkz vs. Tom Leese

I just don't see next gen in these graphics, maybe it's youtube.

dubcity 09-03-2021 12:12 AM

Watching those two play on full manual would be a treat. They'd probably both rage quit.

Chrisx 09-03-2021 02:32 AM

It's just comical mentioning "realistic" a dozen times during a video and then go on about cancelling "la croqueta" while ping ponging 1 touch passes ... while the players skate so they can do the next skill move with no delay, etc etc.

If they're selling realism then it's only fair to review it expecting a simulation and give it a 2/10 rating. No?

Every FUT player around goes on about how it's only a game, it should be fun, there should be no AI defending, there should be plenty of goals, it's all about the skill gap, but magically prior to release everyone is selling "realistic". lol.

DBMcGee3 09-03-2021 09:20 AM

Jolly Roger I couldn't agree more.* Every year I see all these videos of two guys playing, and I think to myself how bad it looks.* Then I get the game on my TV, sliders tweaked and a CPU opponent, and I (mostly) love it.* You can get a semi realistic pace out of the game offline, if that's what you seek.

Qb 09-03-2021 09:36 AM

It's FIFA. It's tuned for 1v1 play. Online full manual will be OK, online competitive will be sweaty, offline sliders will be help some issues but not all. Worried about the odd defensive line behavior (tbf I heard about that from beta players as well).

scagwi 09-03-2021 12:04 PM

That simply doesn't "look" like a football match.

It appears more like hockey on grass or something.

Physics seem weird*