Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   NBA 2K22 Franchise Mode? (/forums/showthread.php?t=991884)

LakersFreak 09-03-2021 11:10 AM

NBA 2K22 Franchise Mode?

The game is one week away and still no news on the franchise mode! This worries me. I bet it will be the same as last year, which was the same as the year before!

Too bad the delay online kills every online mode for me.

LeBlonde James 09-03-2021 11:24 AM

Re: NBA 2K22 Franchise Mode?

They said it would be next week, along with my career and park news. 2k and their marketing is just pretty annoying.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

haloofduty 09-03-2021 11:27 AM

It will get some upgrades but probably the same. They said next week which is weird being that it releases next week.

They keep harping on its so deep that they keep making minor upgrades. It's deep but with bugs they never fix and stale. There is no immersion. A real-time score ticker during games would be great. Scores during halftime would be awesome. The mode deep but there is no innovation

El_Tercero 09-03-2021 12:29 PM

MyNBA news is coming the week of September 6, along with The City and MyCareer news. I actually think it's a good sign that MyNBA news is being released with MyCareer and the City news. 2K usually saves the "best for last" when it comes to marketing their game modes.

LakersFreak 09-03-2021 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El_Tercero (Post 2050453224)
MyNBA news is coming the week of September 6, along with The City and MyCareer news. I actually think it's a good sign that MyNBA news is being released with MyCareer and the City news. 2K usually saves the "best for last" when it comes to marketing their game modes.

I really hope this is true!!!

bigrice25 09-03-2021 12:49 PM

I hope they fix the stuff for MYNBA Online, im worried they are going to leave it as is...
Id like to see training, mentor, tradeblock ect. work online.

tru11 09-03-2021 12:49 PM

Tbh its a deep mode well beyond anything madden has to offer.

Its deeper then master league as well.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Operation Sports

cthurt 09-03-2021 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tru11 (Post 2050453240)
Tbh its a deep mode well beyond anything madden has to offer.

Its deeper then master league as well.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Operation Sports

This is where I'm at with 2k when it comes to their offline franchise mode, they are so far ahead of the competition (other sports titles) that it is hard for me to really nit pick, other then cleaning up bugs or glitches if they kept it exactly the same they would still have hands-down the best franchise mode experience available right now.

With that said I do have faith that they will have good news next week about the mYNBA mode.