Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   No Broadcast camera on MyNBA??? (Update: fixed in Patch 1.5) (/forums/showthread.php?t=992106)

Lagoa 09-09-2021 04:12 PM

No Broadcast camera on MyNBA??? (Update: fixed in Patch 1.5)

Yeap, i dont know its only a bug, but 30min of new NBA 2K22 annnnnd i discovery MYNBA mode, its Franchise mode, DONT HAVE Broadcast cameras...

WTF 2K? This is serious?

Workaround:

Once the game starts, go to options. Select controller settings. Player lock is the first option. Select point guard or any position. Back out and go to cameras. You can now select broadcast and either broadcast zoom or broadcast low. Select whatever one you like best and back out. Save your camera settings even though it won't stick. Go back to options-controller settings and switch player lock back to none. Now you can play MyNBA in some form of broadcast. It takes about 30 seconds.

PackLove 09-09-2021 04:31 PM

re: No Broadcast camera on MyNBA??? (Update: Workaround found)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lagoa (Post 2050457972)
Yeap, i dont know its only a bug, but 30min of new NBA 2K22 annnnnd i discovery MYNBA mode, its Franchise mode, DONT HAVE Broadcast cameras...

WTF 2K? This is serious?

All the camera views have been removed. Can't be a bug. Automatic not buy for me because of this. I am done giving anyone the benefit of the doubt. If its not there I assume its never coming.

TarHeelPhenom 09-09-2021 04:41 PM

Please don't let this be true. Why in the world would they remove something as basic as the Broadcast Camera angle? I hope that it's included in the patch. Which camera angles are there at the moment if you don't mind me asking?

Lagoa 09-09-2021 04:44 PM

its only Rail, drive, 2K, 2K low

leoribas3 09-09-2021 04:48 PM

Yall need to chill TF out bro…

Of course this isnt supposed to happen. They are going to fix it, if not a day 1 patch, probably really soon. Game isnt even out on the US yet.
Go have a walk on the park, drink some juice or something. Chill out…

TarHeelPhenom 09-09-2021 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lagoa (Post 2050458033)
its only Rail, drive, 2K, 2K low

Hmmmmm...maybe they were turned off like double teams in order to test some other things. I don't know. If they are gone for good that would be a HUGE disappointment.

TarHeelPhenom 09-09-2021 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leoribas3 (Post 2050458038)

Of course this isnt supposed to happen. They are going to fix it, if not a day 1 patch, probably really soon. Game isnt even out on the US yet.

Stop playing hall monitor unless you're getting paid to do so by 2k. The guy only pointed out what he's seeing or not seeing in the game. So you chill out.

Lagoa 09-09-2021 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leoribas3 (Post 2050458038)

I wouldn't have all that confidence coming from 2K bro....lol

These guys are making more and more mistakes, taking things out of the game, year after year releasing the game with more and more bugs and errors, some are never fixed.

I'm not going to touch the game and wait a few days, if this isn't fixed, I'm going to ask Microsoft for a refund.

It's amazing how 2K frustrates its customers year after year.