Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=554)
-   -   NHL 22 Franchise Mode and Be a Pro Details Coming on October 4 (/forums/showthread.php?t=992172)

Steve_OS 09-10-2021 11:05 AM

NHL 22 Franchise Mode and Be a Pro Details Coming on October 4

For those that didn't already know, NHL 22 Franchise Mode and Be a Pro details will...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

TDKing 09-10-2021 10:52 PM

Re: NHL 22 Franchise Mode and Be a Pro Details Coming on October 4

I'm looking for customizable season length.
Would love online franchise to be brought back but I have pretty much given up on that happening.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Travolterjohn 09-11-2021 02:42 AM

Second Video of BAP. Same Stanley Cup celebration and detected also no new likenesses at the Ottawa Team. Even Chabot and many other Players with the same terrible generic faces as the years before.

BenVenom 09-11-2021 02:11 PM

So glad they aren’t waiting till the bitter end to show these 2 modes???? Edit-where these questions marks are were supposed to be an eye roll.

bransen 09-12-2021 09:33 AM

No photos for player cards again. Generic faces for players too. Why can't EA just generate a photo for each player that doesn't have one? Such bullcrap.

I also like how we have to wait until the very end to see details on these modes. Doesn't bode well if you ask me.

Quick gameplay from the video looked like last gen. Another year where EA NHL won't see a purchase from me. This has become a trend now. Keep it up EA! Thanks for saving me money.

Travolterjohn 09-12-2021 10:09 AM

Completely agree. There is no reason why a Franchise or Be a Pro guy should pre order this game now. I will do like last year and will buy it a month later in used condition from private.

RedWingster 09-12-2021 01:40 PM

They are waiting to show HUT last and that's their money making machine so the whining about when they show stuff is stupid. Franchise mode has actually improved quite a bit recently, especially last year with things likethe* trade deadline and record books. Is it as good as FIFA and NBA 2K? Nope. But IMO, it's way better than Madden.* I just hope the frostbite engine finally makes a difference in the game play and puck physics.*

SocialAssassin 09-13-2021 07:27 PM

Franchise mode was a bit better last year. But it still has a long ways to go