Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=499)
-   -   Looking for some old man/average joe sliders - recommendations? (/forums/showthread.php?t=992717)

tarek 09-22-2021 03:09 AM

Looking for some old man/average joe sliders - recommendations?

Hey everyone,

A few years back there used to be a set of 'average joe' sliders, designed for players who are more casual or getting on in years that they don't have the same controller skills (or time) to master all the fancy right stick moves and what have you.

So is there anything like that still? Are there any sliders that are recommended for the average gamer to play and not completely get destroyed by the CPU? In the past I've struggled to find sliders that didn't result in me shooting 20% from 3pt and low 30% FGs.

Smallville102001 09-22-2021 04:14 AM

Re: Looking for some old man/average joe sliders - recommendations?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tarek (Post 2050469858)
Hey everyone,

A few years back there used to be a set of 'average joe' sliders, designed for players who are more casual or getting on in years that they don't have the same controller skills (or time) to master all the fancy right stick moves and what have you.

So is there anything like that still? Are there any sliders that are recommended for the average gamer to play and not completely get destroyed by the CPU? In the past I've struggled to find sliders that didn't result in me shooting 20% from 3pt and low 30% FGs.

I have some sliders I am working on and still testing and I am not the most skilled player. I would say check them out. A few things I am still trying to work on is getting more fouls but I think this is just a nba 2k issue that you cant really fix. Also trying to get cpu FG % up they have games to often where they finish like 39-40% FG. Need to get my fg % up a little bit too.

tarek 09-23-2021 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smallville102001 (Post 2050469871)
I have some sliders I am working on and still testing and I am not the most skilled player. I would say check them out. A few things I am still trying to work on is getting more fouls but I think this is just a nba 2k issue that you cant really fix. Also trying to get cpu FG % up they have games to often where they finish like 39-40% FG. Need to get my fg % up a little bit too.

Thanks!! I’ll check them out.

Smallville102001 09-23-2021 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tarek (Post 2050470726)
Thanks!! I’ll check them out.

Yeah let me know what you think. I am still making some changes to them but like a lot of what I see.

Armor and Sword 09-23-2021 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tarek (Post 2050469858)
Hey everyone,

Hey Tarek,

Those were the title of the sliders I used to do for 2K. The last time I developed my own version what I called “Average Joe” 2K sliders was on 2K18.

Well good news. We just purchased 2K22 for the PS5....like literally just now.

Look out for my Pro level Average Now Sliders in the near future.

It will take me some time as I am reacquainting myself with the game.

I will be using Pro level and Real FG% for both shooting and FT’s.

Smallville102001 09-23-2021 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armor and Sword (Post 2050471379)
Hey Tarek,

Those were the title of the sliders I used to do for 2K. The last time I developed my own version what I called “Average Joe” 2K sliders was on 2K18.

Well good news. We just purchased 2K22 for the PS5....like literally just now.

Look out for my Pro level Average Now Sliders in the near future.

It will take me some time as I am reacquainting myself with the game.

I will be using Pro level and Real FG% for both shooting and FT’s.

Oh nice you tend to give pretty good sliders. Even though I am getting pretty good results my self there are still some things I am working on my self and some stuff I am trying based of advice from other people on here. Will be interesting to see what you come up with and what you think about different sliders. How long do you think it will be before you post some sliders?

Armor and Sword 09-24-2021 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smallville102001 (Post 2050471392)
Oh nice you tend to give pretty good sliders. Even though I am getting pretty good results my self there are still some things I am working on my self and some stuff I am trying based of advice from other people on here. Will be interesting to see what you come up with and what you think about different sliders. How long do you think it will be before you post some sliders?

Oh it will be a while…..I have a lot to digest. Game plays really damn good on default Pro….might not need much. Foul sliders need work.

I am pretty blown away. Huge step up for me since 2K18

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Smallville102001 09-24-2021 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armor and Sword (Post 2050471426)
Oh it will be a while…..I have a lot to digest. Game plays really damn good on default Pro….might not need much. Foul sliders need work.

I am pretty blown away. Huge step up for me since 2K18

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

First 2k for me to sense 2k18. Been playing all-star. On default offense rebounds are way Op and same with blocked shots. Rebounds I am getting pretty good numbers now with some changes and blocks are looking better. Foul sliders I have maxed out and I only average like 12 foul shots a game think it's a 2k issue.