Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Offline Sim Stats NEXT GENTEMP FIX (/forums/showthread.php?t=992818)

Faikanese 09-24-2021 11:38 AM

Offline Sim Stats NEXT GENTEMP FIX

1 Attachment(s)
Still testing but this is what I got for offline on PS5. More 4,000 yd QBS but long will stay the same.

32 Team Control switch the teams with a 4K yard QB to the Chiefs playbook.

ktd1976 09-24-2021 02:30 PM

Re: Offline Sim Stats NEXT GENTEMP FIX

What I am doing to "fix" the cpu passing stats is supersimming each game, until I get the desired stats.

It can be tedious, but alao keeps things more realistic.

And you don't have to do a 32 user ofline league. Just create a character for the coach of one of the teams, super sim the game, then "retire" that character. If you started as an existing coach, that coachr emains with the team when you retire the character.

Faikanese 09-24-2021 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ktd1976 (Post 2050471785)
What I am doing to "fix" the cpu passing stats is supersimming each game, until I get the desired stats.

It can be tedious, but alao keeps things more realistic.

And you don't have to do a 32 user ofline league. Just create a character for the coach of one of the teams, super sim the game, then "retire" that character. If you started as an existing coach, that coachr emains with the team when you retire the character.

Thats a good idea too. I just switch the QB's on teams that have a QB capable of 4k yards to Andy Reids Chiefs OFF Playbook. 32 Team Control, Put everything to Auto.

Cons

1.) No coaches will get fired. You will have to control that.
2.) No Trades will happen.
3.) When you get to the draft you will have to sim each pick, wait for the timer to run out so the CPU auto picks or sim past the whole thing and press cancel immediately to see the Draft Results.

prey2god 09-24-2021 03:36 PM

The things we do on an end user level just to make the game work as desired…

Faikanese 09-24-2021 04:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by prey2god (Post 2050471835)
The things we do on an end user level just to make the game work as desired…

I know right. I had to do the same thing on the PS2 Maddens as well from 07-12 to get the correct sim stats by changing the Run/Pass ratio as well.

Its pretty much like that.

Now I just retire all the teams I'm not using and you don't have to worry about coaches, the draft and trades.

Don't know how Jimmy G got a long of 51? I'm the bears. Franchise must be breaking the sim engine.

timhere1970 09-24-2021 08:46 PM

I use a modified Chiefs playbook. It does very well in super sim. I don't have a running quarterback so I have removed all the plays that rely on qb athleticism and it does very well. I have passed for 600 yards in a game by just loading it up and simming to the end. I use a lot of different game plans though. I have a gameplay for each weekly training scenario. If we train run it up the middle I have a playbook with a gameplay that emphasizes that. Run outside, throw it deep, blitz counter, there is a playbook for that. It keeps it interesting to me. I know this is a bit off topic but just wanted to confirm Chiefs playbook leads to good sim stats. When I train throw it deep and load up the throw it deep gameplan book. Watch out.

Faikanese 09-24-2021 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timhere1970 (Post 2050471997)
I use a modified Chiefs playbook. It does very well in super sim. I don't have a running quarterback so I have removed all the plays that rely on qb athleticism and it does very well. I have passed for 600 yards in a game by just loading it up and simming to the end. I use a lot of different game plans though. I have a gameplay for each weekly training scenario. If we train run it up the middle I have a playbook with a gameplay that emphasizes that. Run outside, throw it deep, blitz counter, there is a playbook for that. It keeps it interesting to me. I know this is a bit off topic but just wanted to confirm Chiefs playbook leads to good sim stats. When I train throw it deep and load up the throw it deep gameplan book. Watch out.

Nice, that's pretty detailed. I just switched to the Bucs playbook now and I'm getting good numbers as well. Not too many Passing TDs and still 4k yards for half the QBs in my league. QBs are getting the right amount of running yards. It's hard to say what the stats will be since it's a 17 game season this year?

haloofduty 09-27-2021 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ktd1976 (Post 2050471785)

Are you next gen or old? I do this but on next gen the 25 yard bug still there on supersim so they still throw for low yards. The longest run being 10 and under for most back and all Qb's there also