Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA 14: More accurate statistics for simulated games over the the season? (/forums/showthread.php?t=992821)

MathisJones 09-24-2021 12:00 PM

NCAA 14: More accurate statistics for simulated games over the the season?

I've gone through a few dynasties & I have yet to see a team average over 500 yards of offense for a season. No QB has topped 3500 for a season.

I'm on NCAA 14, using revamped, using Vikefans' newest rosters. Any suggestions to help get more realistic season statistics would be really appreciated!

doctorhay53 09-30-2021 12:00 PM

Re: NCAA 14: More accurate statistics for simulated games over the the season?

There is not alot of simple control over the sim engine. The only real options you have are mass editing of coach settings or mass editing rosters. They are quite intensive tasks to test and usually, the results are difficult to improve much. Since even these actions do not usually "fix" the sim stats, most of the people who work a lot on the game focus on different goals (improving gameplay, primarily).

So, you're pretty much stuck with it, in other words, unless you want to do a ton of experimentation and testing yourself.

TarHeelbred33 09-30-2021 03:47 PM

Re: NCAA 14: More accurate statistics for simulated games over the the season?

Top QBs need to have QB awareness above 90 from what I've seen.

Sent from my HD1925 using Operation Sports mobile app