Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=499)
-   -   J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay) (/forums/showthread.php?t=992988)

jkits 09-29-2021 09:35 PM

J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

What's up ppl, welcome to my NEXT GEN 2K22 Hall of Fame slider set!

I've been making slider sets since 2K17, and I'm glad to share them w/ the community for the first time!
I look to deliver an experience to those seeking a realistic offline challenge against the CPU, as I do.

To note, these sliders are for those who eventually dominate the CPU.
These games will be challenging and are meant for you to play honest, and to make smart decisions on the court.

On PS5 Next Gen, search "KingSimKits" on 2K Share to download.

These sliders were built for the MYNBA experience using the 2K cam, with the goal in mind of achieving:
  • Realistic stats & percentages, that mirror NBA box scores
  • A challenge that keeps you playing honest
  • Unpredictability
  • And an overall fun experience
Feel free to offer your thoughts, box scores or changes that could make this better for everyone!
__________________________________________________ ________

***SLIDER UPDATES HERE***
Version 2.3 (02/26/22)
Spoiler

Slider Overview & Features:

So far, I've been treading lightly with these changes. Nothing drastic. Its all about taking off the clamps of what's predictable about this game, and making it feel more free flowing. Creating that unpredictability will have you playing honest, and i feel that's what creates the value in coming back for more.

1) Shooting
Spoiler

2) Fouls
Spoiler

3) Player Movement
Spoiler

4) Defense & Physicality
Spoiler

5) Rebounds/Blocks/Steals
Spoiler

6) Tendencies
Spoiler

Check out the slider settings below:

USER/CPU Sliders: updated* 02/26/22
(settings listed as USER/CPU)

Spoiler

Controller Settings:
Spoiler

Main Settings:

Spoiler

Box Scores: (Check Out some of my results here)
Spoiler

See how these sliders play here! (will be adding more videos soon)
Spoiler

Also, here's an in depth breakdown of the sliders on my YouTube Channel: (Part 3 Coming soon)
Spoiler

MYNBA Knicks Series (YouTube)

Spoiler

Let me know your thoughts and results!��

teknofilo 09-30-2021 01:46 AM

Re: J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

Hi man, tonight I want to try them, I still have several things that do not convince me yet in my set. can they be downloaded on Xbox? otherwise I copy them. a question, because I see that many are used real player% ?? you lose the taste of having to engage with releases in my hopinion ...... thank you and have a nice day

jkits 09-30-2021 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teknofilo (Post 2050475557)
Hi man, tonight I want to try them, I still have several things that do not convince me yet in my set. can they be downloaded on Xbox? otherwise I copy them. a question, because I see that many are used real player% ?? you lose the taste of having to engage with releases in my hopinion ...... thank you and have a nice day

What's up bro...I think no set is perfect, b/c everyone has a different skill level, and different ideas for what they want to see in a game. These sliders are still being tested and im sure ill have a more improved set as time comes. If you have to, take a little bit from the sets you like to help yours play out the way you'd like.

I'm on PS5, so you'll have to plug in the settings individually. And I personally use the shot meter. I like being rewarded for my good releases. Sometimes I'll take the meter off, but I'll keep the timing. Give these a try and let me know any thoughts?

teknofilo 09-30-2021 02:46 AM

Re: J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkits (Post 2050475563)
What's up bro...I think no set is perfect, b/c everyone has a different skill level, and different ideas for what they want to see in a game. These sliders are still being tested and im sure ill have a more improved set as time comes. If you have to, take a little bit from the sets you like to help yours play out the way you'd like.

I'm on PS5, so you'll have to plug in the settings individually. And I personally use the shot meter. I like being rewarded for my good releases. Sometimes I'll take the meter off, but I'll keep the timing. Give these a try and let me know any thoughts?

sorry bro, i had read real player% and instead it was referring only to free throws !? I also use timing !! great.
My set is very similar in many ways but I see that there are some completely different indicators, I'm curious to try them !! tonight when I try I'll let you know my feedback.
I have been developing sliders since 2k6, i love this game ... but this year I find it difficult to find the best set-up.
Hello from Italy!

jkits 09-30-2021 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teknofilo (Post 2050475566)
sorry bro, i had read real player% and instead it was referring only to free throws !? I also use timing !! great.
My set is very similar in many ways but I see that there are some completely different indicators, I'm curious to try them !! tonight when I try I'll let you know my feedback.
I have been developing sliders since 2k6, i love this game ... but this year I find it difficult to find the best set-up.
Hello from Italy!

Awesome bro, looking forward to your results!

XxVal_MarXx 10-01-2021 11:31 AM

If you are on ps5 could you share them?

jkits 10-01-2021 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxVal_MarXx (Post 2050476477)
If you are on ps5 could you share them?

My bad, i just posted what to search at the top of the thread. Just search "KingSimKits" on PS5 2K share to download

Kendall_Gilbert 10-01-2021 04:45 PM

I'm going to try these on a CPU vs CPU game. Sliders for CPU vs CPU are so hard to find because ironically the CPU isn't consistent against one another. Hope these work