Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=554)
-   -   NHL 22 Roster Sharing Coming in December - Franchise Mode and Be a Pro Video & Details (/forums/showthread.php?t=993116)

Steve_OS 10-04-2021 10:57 AM

NHL 22 Roster Sharing Coming in December - Franchise Mode and Be a Pro Video & Details

NHL 22 roster sharing is coming in December. That's huge news and something the community has...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

MizzouRah 10-04-2021 11:17 AM

Re: NHL 22 Franchise Mode and Be A Pro Video & Details at 11 AM ET Today

ROSTER SHARING IS HERE!!!

Steve_OS 10-04-2021 11:17 AM

Roster sharing is in!!

https://twitter.com/easportsnhl/stat...848852480?s=21

BenVenom 10-04-2021 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_OS (Post 2050478267)

I was just coming here to post this, this is awesome!

PhillyGuy11826 10-04-2021 11:21 AM

Re: NHL 22 Franchise Mode and Be A Pro Video & Details, Roster Sharing is in!

"Roster Sharing, is something we've wanted for a long time"

So much so that it's coming as a post content update two months after launch. Cool to see, but I just hate that they charge $70 for an unfinished game. One of the major downsides of gaming in the last decade or so

This whole video was about the integration of X-Factors in both modes. I can't believe I'm gonna sucker myself into buying this

tyler289 10-04-2021 11:21 AM

I'm pretty disappointed there's literally 0 additions to franchise mode, but then I remembered MLB The Show has not added a single thing to franchise mode in 3-4 years and NHL's is overall OK and I do really enjoy it. I do like that there is a bottom line with scores/stats/etc. now so that's something. Also I saw on the expansion draft that there is a NMC listed, so maybe those are in?

Roster sharing coming in December is LOL. It's file sharing, not rocket science. But really glad it's coming in. I'm thinking I may start an expansion franchise around release and wait until December to download good rosters from people here. I have to think custom rosters could really help fix some legacy issues in the game.

SuperGoalies 10-04-2021 11:22 AM

yay! Roster Sharing folks!

tyler289 10-04-2021 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhillyGuy11826 (Post 2050478270)
"Roster Sharing, is something we've wanted for a long time"

So much so that it's coming as a post content update two months after launch. Cool to see, but I just hate that they charge $70 for an unfinished game. One of the major downsides of gaming in the last decade or so

This whole video was about the integration of X-Factors in both modes. I can't believe I'm gonna sucker myself into buying this

If I was on last-gen I wouldn't bother until it goes on sale at Black Friday. As a PS5 guy I think it's worth getting simply because I think last year's game was fun and this one looks pretty good overall. The gameplay video from last week looked solid to me.

Also I had enough Gamestop credit to get the game for free so definitely worth it:lol: