Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Conditional Coaching not working. (/forums/showthread.php?t=993795)

Wil2DaSon 10-25-2021 09:10 AM

Conditional Coaching not working.

Has anyone even noticed it working? Is it for played or simmed games? I don't see it work for either. I have blowout and close lineups setup for every team in the league. Of course I can't tell if close games work, but blowouts def don't work. I put end of bench guys in the bench lineups and they definitely don't get played in blowouts. Also I have foul trouble setup for all my players and yeah they don't get subbed out when in foul trouble.

XxVal_MarXx 10-25-2021 09:52 AM

Re: Conditional Coaching not working.

So there's no point wasting time tweaking this for all 30 teams, hopefully it gets fixed

TGsoGood 10-25-2021 03:44 PM

The issue is 2K never showed us how to properly use this feature and when it should work.
I doubt it works as 2K intended. Same way the training schedule doesn't work properly

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Wil2DaSon 10-25-2021 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TGsoGood (Post 2050495058)
The issue is 2K never showed us how to properly use this feature and when it should work.
I doubt it works as 2K intended. Same way the training schedule doesn't work properly

Your def right about that. They were just like look there is conditional coaching. Even if you use their formulas it doesn't work. I guarantee it won't work for at least 2 years. We went all last year without the adjusting played to sim minutes working last year. In my franchises my teams always averaged less minutes than the whole league because I play 11 minute quarters and the feature never worked.

BaselineBakes 10-25-2021 04:54 PM

It doesn't seem to work for me and I'm not sure if it's broken or if I just don't understand how to use it. I'm super curious why they would even introduce (sneak in) this feature that no one was really asking for and then have it not work at all or have no instructions on how to use it.

I've tried it for my player lock franchise to have everyone subbed out during blowouts but nope, doesn't seem to register.

TGsoGood 10-25-2021 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaselineBakes (Post 2050495109)
It doesn't seem to work for me and I'm not sure if it's broken or if I just don't understand how to use it. I'm super curious why they would even introduce (sneak in) this feature that no one was really asking for and then have it not work at all or have no instructions on how to use it.

I've tried it for my player lock franchise to have everyone subbed out during blowouts but nope, doesn't seem to register.

Similar case when mentorship was added.
These are great features in theory. Most people don't try them out because they don't know how they are supposed to work

amedawg00 10-26-2021 12:14 AM

Useless feature. In the latest patch notes they added it to mynba online mode and it doesn't even work. It would be nice to have progressive fatigue, conditional coaching, or mentorship work online. Alas it's just window dressing. Hell, even the trade block menus are window dressing amongst many fake features that don't work as advertised especially in the mynba online mode.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Chickenbuckets 10-26-2021 06:41 AM

In MyNBA I set up a garbage time conditional setting. It subbed in my scrubs when I was up 16 in the 4th, only problem is it then became impossible to make subs. I got a player injured and it wouldn't let me sub them out. I ended up losing and turned off all the conditional settings.