Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 22 Patch Available Today Features Updates For Gameplay, Playbooks, Franchise Mode & More - Patch Notes (/forums/showthread.php?t=994061)

Steve_OS 11-04-2021 11:16 AM

Madden NFL 22 Patch Available Today Features Updates For Gameplay, Playbooks, Franchise Mode & More - Patch Notes

A new Madden NFL 22 patch is available today for all platforms featuring updates for gameplay,...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

kaos 11-04-2021 11:33 AM

Re: Madden NFL 22 Patch Available Today - Patch Notes

Right, no offline stats fix

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

drae2 11-04-2021 11:44 AM

So the Xbox one x and PS4 didn't receive any gameplay updates? Wow

jasper19 11-04-2021 11:56 AM

can anyone confirm wherther or not the CFM coach server issue has been resolved for the 31 coaches

Armor and Sword 11-04-2021 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaos (Post 2050501442)
Right, no offline stats fix

Infuriating if this is not fixed. I really am at a loss on this issue not being solved (if it was but not mentioned in the notes....then cool) when it works in cloud franchise.

colttodd12 11-04-2021 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armor and Sword (Post 2050501471)
Infuriating if this is not fixed. I really am at a loss on this issue not being solved (if it was but not mentioned in the notes....then cool) when it works in cloud franchise.

I’ve been a madden player from the beginning and this is the most disappointed I’ve been with the game. I’ve waited patiently to start my franchise. All I was waiting for is the sim stats to be fixed. Not much to ask for.
I guess I will not be playing Madden this year.

Armor and Sword 11-04-2021 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colttodd12 (Post 2050501476)
I’ve been a madden player from the beginning and this is the most disappointed I’ve been with the game. I’ve waited patiently to start my franchise. All I was waiting for is the sim stats to be fixed. Not much to ask for.
I guess I will not be playing Madden this year.

I can’t blame you. I have been playing.....and simply just looking at my stats....so I won’t grind my gears.....the stats are not awful around the league....but it is affecting it for QB’s and WR’s enough where I am going to lead all the time. It really put’s a huge black eye on an otherwise really solid game this year.

I am still in disbelief we are in November......and it is not fixed. And there is absolute silence on the matter. I am sorry but there is no valid excuse for the silence. Really...It’s November.

At least say something.....with the huge focus on Franchise Mode this cycle....this is truly a black eye.

colttodd12 11-04-2021 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armor and Sword (Post 2050501477)
I can’t blame you. I have been playing.....and simply just looking at my stats....so I won’t grind my gears.....the stats are not awful around the league....but it is affecting it for QB’s and WR’s enough where I am going to lead all the time. It really put’s a huge black eye on an otherwise really solid game this year.

I am still in disbelief we are in November......and it is not fixed. And there is absolute silence on the matter. I am sorry but there is no valid excuse for the silence. Really...It’s November.

At least say something.....with the huge focus on Franchise Mode this cycle....this is truly a black eye.

Yep I can overlook the normal Madden issues that pop up yearly and still enjoy the game but since I’m a stat guy, the stat issue ruins my franchise