Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   PS5 Draft classes (/forums/showthread.php?t=994069)

kenp86 11-04-2021 03:31 PM

PS5 Draft classes

Just bought the game. Looking to get started in franchise here soon. Anyone playing on PS5 tell me a set of draft classes for the 2022 and 2023 draft years? preferably by the same person as to not have any dups

Gambo 11-04-2021 03:47 PM

Re: PS5 Draft classes

There are pretty much 3 options...

Bengal has a 2022 set but none others. His 2022 does not appear to be updated for during the season but it's complete to start with.

JCBlayze/BigGargmel/Sportsgaming has a 2022, a 2022 updated and will be releasing a 2023 set, however, when he updated his 2022 (v2) he removed certain players who appeared to be underperforming (like Rattler) but they do not appear to be included in his 2023 version, so it appears there will be missing players. I don't know if he's going to go further, he said he'd do more than 2 last year bit didn't go further.

Escober has a 2022, is releasing a 2023 soon and is planning on doing more, as he has done in the past. His seem to have more variable ratings though from observation, there are about 10 or so K/P who are fictional.

I was going with JCBlayze V2 in my current CFM but the issue with the players being removed and a bit of bunching in the ratings for guys and doubts about going past 2023 have me leaning towards Escobars in the offline CFM I'll be running and with some edits to remove those fictional special teams guys for others.

There are some others in the share that seem to be popular but I have no idea who they are and if I'm reading a book by the cover their user names don't give me much faith in their accuracy.

Refer to the roster forum for more info.