Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=498)
-   -   Player DNA error (/forums/showthread.php?t=994516)

Evtnj 11-25-2021 11:37 PM

Player DNA error

So I took a player from 2k updated roster and stuck them in player DNA via export, saved them and put them into my franchises FA pool. When I try and edit them the game just hangs never getting to edit screen. I then have to close out and restart. Any ideas?

Evtnj 11-26-2021 10:45 AM

Re: Player DNA error

And just to further comment I just started a myleague with the injury free roster. Tried to create a player and import player dna. Then attempted to edit player after adding into FA pool. When I hit edit player it goes to edit player page, nothing comes up and game just continues to hang.

fnz21 11-29-2021 07:34 PM

Who was the player whose DNA you saved? This was an issue with a few real player who had non-real faces. Jason Preston is an example.

jimbo3772 11-29-2021 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fnz21 (Post 2050513476)
Who was the player whose DNA you saved? This was an issue with a few real player who had non-real faces. Jason Preston is an example.

I've had that problem with Clemon Johnson and George Johnson from the draft classes even though they have the real faces. After adding them into a roster and trying to edit their contract, they disappeared....face was blank on roster pages, they were invisible in freestyle, etc.

JaFFiTh 11-29-2021 10:20 PM

Hmm I'm new to this series (last one I had was 2k18 I believe) I couldn't figure out how to get the DNA thing working as I want to add players to my default rosters with my own edits. DNA and injury free rosters aren't even working for me.

EDIT: NVM I figured it out and I see what you guys mean.. just a blank edit screen, stuck on loading...Justin Champagnie was who I tried with.