Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Can't download draft classes or rosters online (/forums/showthread.php?t=994681)

drj32 12-02-2021 12:51 PM

Can't download draft classes or rosters online

I have never seen the servers this bad on PS4. Literally tried for days to download and just can't get onto the server. then when I am able to get into the server, everything I try to download is unable to complete. Is anyone else having this problem?

Mike Lowe 12-04-2021 03:31 PM

Re: Can't download draft classes or rosters online

Yeah have had the same issue on PS5 now for 2 weeks.

Mike Lowe 12-05-2021 03:25 PM

This worked for me finally last night.

Rb32 12-05-2021 10:13 PM

Been having this issue for weeks on ps4 also. Finally got the two draft classes I'd been trying for just yesterday. And even that took some doing...Absolutely insane

Dagan 12-07-2021 12:59 PM

Without fail, I have never tried signing in just once and have it work. 2-3 attempts mostly before it logs me in. And like you, I'm only trying to DL rosters or draft classes.

Sweed 12-09-2021 09:13 AM

I was having the same problem with ps5. Googled and found some suggestions (more on that below) on how to fix. What worked for me was to reboot the ps5. As soon as I did that the server immediately came up. On occasion I loose the connection but hit r2 and I'm right back in. So far haven't had to reboot since doing it the one time but, if the issue comes back it will be the first thing I try.

Just wanted to mention what the other suggestions were. Other than rebooting most suggestions had to do with your router, isp, etc. It was obvious these weren't the issue for me as Madden was the only online thing I was doing that didn't work be it on ps5, stream tv, or computer.

Hope that helps.

icicle22 12-14-2021 01:27 PM

I've tried all of the suggestions and nothing seems to work. I literally can not even get connected to access the files. When I try to go to community files it just constantly says "connection to server has been lost. Check your internet connection." It is fine of course. Other aspects of Madden 22 are connected at that same time so it literally is just the community area that is offline to me. I am on PS5 fwiw. Anyone else having issues? Can't be everyone or we'd hear a lot more about this right?

raneman85 12-16-2021 09:43 AM

Roster Vaults have been bad for a long time. It's hit or miss and often you can't scroll to another page. EA only cares about MUT.