Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Two More Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode Updates Coming in 2022 (/forums/showthread.php?t=994694)

Steve_OS 12-02-2021 05:21 PM

Two More Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode Updates Coming in 2022

Despite rumors of the contrary, the Madden NFL 22 team confirms two more franchise mode updates...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

Reed1417 12-02-2021 05:35 PM

Re: Despite the Rumors, Two More Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode Updates Are Coming

I'm glad they addressed this because boooooy people were ready to burn EA to the ground! Well, more than they already are anyway [emoji23] sometimes you have to address rumors and such because if you don't that could lead to things you don't want happening especially in the information age we live in.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

jfsolo 12-02-2021 05:40 PM

Re: Despite the Rumors, Two More Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode Updates Are Coming

It will be fun (not really) to read all the conspiracy theories about how they just reversed course in the last day. Oh well, time to await the next meltdown triggering situation.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Operation Sports mobile app

TheBleedingRed21 12-02-2021 05:41 PM

That’s why you verify sources before taking the news and running with it. SGO is not a credible source, they’ve posted news not verified way too much.

ChaseB 12-02-2021 05:54 PM

Armor and Sword 12-02-2021 06:03 PM

The reason I never commented on that other thread? I never heard that from EA.

Now we have officially heard.

It was pitch forks and torches man.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

PhishIsGood 12-02-2021 06:31 PM

Phew! This is a relief to see. I bought into the rumor and as an offline-franchise-only guy it was super frustrating. I’ll walk back my criticisms I posted toward EA on this issue. My bad EA.

It’s been a decade since they’ve done anything major with offline franchise like this. Seriously. It will probably be a long time again after they’re finished with whatever updates they do this year, so it was frustrating thinking they were just gonna switch gears to NCAA development. It’s good to know we’ll still get some more updates like we thought were coming. I’m glad they addressed the rumor.

Now if only they would fix chronic simulation stat issues (like FG % on CPU teams are off, or scrambling QB’s never having nearly enough run attempts, as examples). If they fix that stuff and fix progressive fatigue we would really be on to something here! The assistant coach stuff is pretty cool and long over due. Keep up the love for solo franchise mode EA! Yay franchise stuff!

dvdsaba 12-02-2021 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhishIsGood (Post 2050515249)
Phew! This is a relief to see. I bought into the rumor and as an offline-franchise-only guy it was super frustrating. I’ll walk back my criticisms I posted toward EA on this issue. My bad EA.

It’s been a decade since they’ve done anything major with offline franchise like this. Seriously. It will probably be a long time again after they’re finished with whatever updates they do this year, so it was frustrating thinking they were just gonna switch gears to NCAA development. It’s good to know we’ll still get some more updates like we thought were coming. I’m glad they addressed the rumor.

Now if only they would fix chronic simulation stat issues (like FG % on CPU teams are off, or scrambling QB’s never having nearly enough run attempts, as examples). If they fix that stuff and fix progressive fatigue we would really be on to something here! The assistant coach stuff is pretty cool and long over due. Keep up the love for solo franchise mode EA! Yay franchise stuff!

Like how the community is keeping the pressure on them to deliver on franchise and not to downprioritize it like in the past. Should 100% keep the pressure on them going into M23 also. There is a ton of franchise debt needing accounting for that was ignored for almost a decade...