Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden 22 - Players regression screen ????? (/forums/showthread.php?t=994719)

coachmac75 12-04-2021 03:33 AM

Madden 22 - Players regression screen ?????

Where is the player regression/progression screen in Madden 22 ?

Either it has been removed or anyone who designed the UI must be fired because user cannot find it.

XtremeDunkz 12-04-2021 04:08 AM

Re: Madden 22 - Players regression screen ?????

It was lost during the menu transition. Sucks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sphinx 12-04-2021 05:29 AM

I complained about this during the beta. I have no idea how this was removed. The only way I've found to see any regression is to go through each player individually. It takes a while and a lot of the time I just don't look. It only annoys me more. Especially when you see one of your young players who just won an award and get bumped to xfactor just get dropped down to star for no reason at all.

Progression and regression still need major work.

infablak 12-09-2021 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sphinx (Post 2050515973)
I complained about this during the beta. I have no idea how this was removed. The only way I've found to see any regression is to go through each player individually. It takes a while and a lot of the time I just don't look. It only annoys me more. Especially when you see one of your young players who just won an award and get bumped to xfactor just get dropped down to star for no reason at all.

Progression and regression still need major work.

Absolutely. It is randomized. Worked up Curtis Samuel in an online league from a star to Xfactor. Made it to the Super Bowl. He had great stats for the Regular season and balled out during the playoffs. Once the super bowl was over and we advance he lost his Xfactor despite having better stats then Mclaurin who got bumped up to a Xfactor during SB WEEK and retained his after the advance [emoji2365][emoji2377]