Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=498)
-   -   Mister 5 stars rosters (/forums/showthread.php?t=994790)

COMMISSIONERHBK9 12-07-2021 10:32 PM

Mister 5 stars rosters

Hey guys i am going to bring it back just one time with the rosters making. I have done rosters myself in a long time. Some would remember me doing baseball rosters with 2k. So with these rosters all injuries will be updated duration from the start of the season. So if someone is out till dec 30. They will be out from opening day oct 19 to dec 30. I thought it would be fair to have them out from the start of the season, so they can come back on the actually date in your franchise. Also every team will have the coaching plan changed form the sim gaming network my rotation sliders. So every team will have bench depth set to 12 and etc. i didn’t do playbooks or anything. I thought i share with you guys with what i did.i am working on it now and should be finish soon. I’m on ps5.

COMMISSIONERHBK9 12-07-2021 11:31 PM

Re: Mister 5 stars rosters for ps5

Just uploaded the rosters to the server. I hope you guys enjoy it. I also remove Luke Walton as coach. Once again i made all injuries duration start from the beginning of the season till the day they suppose to come back. All injuries came from cbs sports. Coach settings like depth,run plays is as of sim gaming network had it. Didn’t touch ratings. Use as a base the last roster update that 2k posted.