Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Super Mega Baseball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=686)
-   -   Super Mega Baseball 3 Patch 7 Available Featuring New Online League Features, Gameplay Improvements & More - Patch Notes (/forums/showthread.php?t=994796)

Steve_OS 12-08-2021 01:00 PM

Super Mega Baseball 3 Patch 7 Available Featuring New Online League Features, Gameplay Improvements & More - Patch Notes

Super Mega Baseball 3 patch 7 is coming to all platforms today featuring new online league...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

Blzer 12-09-2021 10:15 PM

Re: Super Mega Baseball 3 Patch 7 Available Featuring New Online League Features, Gam

Impressive! I always have to get out of gaming during the school year, so I haven't been able to play my franchise in a hot minute. However, I'd like to get back in here with this last final "major" update of theirs for SMB 3.

It's a shame there aren't viewable pitcher hitting stats.

DBMcGee3 12-10-2021 09:33 AM

Nice!* Haven't played in a few weeks, time to get that Crocodon franchise back up n' runnin'.

Keirik 12-15-2021 01:48 AM

Re: Super Mega Baseball 3 Patch 7 Available Featuring New Online League Features, Gam

Love that they are still investing in this. I pray that there is another version even more fleshed out with over the top crowds (home and away actual inportance and not just cheering for both at all times) and STADIUM EDITOR. This game specifically was made for that. Make it happen.