Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden 25 Mod (/forums/showthread.php?t=995124)

jsolomita93 12-23-2021 06:00 PM

Madden 25 Mod

I love College Football Revamped! The problem is that I want to bring my players over to Madden 25 but there's NO DB editor that works for it and I'd like to be able to export my team from franchise mode and put them into a roster save file.

If there's anyone with code experience that would be willing to do this, please reach out to me! I'm still learning to code myself...

https://discord.gg/utnpnHswmc

octobump 12-28-2021 01:30 PM

Re: Madden 25 Mod

Started a discord for Madden 25, come and join. Fans and modders welcomed.

https://discord.gg/zNdR2J3a

jsolomita93 12-28-2021 01:58 PM

Can you find people who know what they're doing?

I understand 25 is not the greatest game, but with tools and db editors, it can be much greater...

The last good Madden

octobump 12-28-2021 02:30 PM

I'm trying man

perry5136 12-29-2021 08:05 AM

I'm the same way. I love Madden 25 bc it takes the draft classes from NCAA revamped. I just would like to see a mod for it with updated pictures and rosters. I made my own rosters though the game but obviously pictures are wrong. I am not good at coding and haven't done any of it but would like to learn and contribute to make this happen. The discord link is invalid now.

jsolomita93 12-29-2021 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perry5136 (Post 2050525740)
I'm the same way. I love Madden 25 bc it takes the draft classes from NCAA revamped. I just would like to see a mod for it with updated pictures and rosters. I made my own rosters though the game but obviously pictures are wrong. I am not good at coding and haven't done any of it but would like to learn and contribute to make this happen. The discord link is invalid now.

Had to start over.. here’s the new one. https://discord.gg/FGebqRuN

octobump 12-29-2021 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perry5136 (Post 2050525740)

Does your roster perry have all teams completed?

perry5136 12-29-2021 04:02 PM

So, I do have all teams completed. The portraits are random ones on the game. A few of them look similar but for the most part I was going more for ages and sizes. However,this morning I was able to get a mod where I can change everything except for height of a player. I can now change contracts, ages, and I can change portraits that are already in the game. So a blank portrait could be used for all players if need be. I would really like to be able to get actual portraits of all new players but don't know how to do that yet. Struggling to find anything that works.