Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   32 Team Control, Several Questions Needing Answers! (/forums/showthread.php?t=995404)

Momoney168 01-05-2022 08:51 PM

Re: 32 Team Control, Several Questions Needing Answers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SashaBanksFan4Ever (Post 2050529024)
Is 32 team control exclusive to next gen?

No. It’s only on offline franchise but you could do it on current gen as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

tinpanalley 01-05-2022 09:50 PM

-----------

Momoney168 01-06-2022 06:51 AM

32 Team Control, Several Questions Needing Answers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinpanalley (Post 2050529077)
My opinion is something you find stupid so it has no value? Ok, thanks for being the official boss of this thread. Sorry to have so drastically offended you. I think I'll wait for a moderator to decide for the first time since becoming a member here in 2006 that I'm not allowed to express my opinion.

The OP asked a legit question to try to maximize his experience. Others chimed in with actual advice to create a conversation. You jumped in with calling the whole mode stupid, trying to delegitimize his thread. Then when you get called out for trolling you get sensitive and ask for a mod. My advice is if you’re gonna troll get thicker skin.

Momoney168 01-06-2022 08:13 AM

32 Team Control, Several Questions Needing Answers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mavfan21 (Post 2050528872)
I was wondering if that might be the issue. Seems like Autopilot does little.

The one thing you’ll find is even with everything set to auto the CPU teams do not trade with each other. I do manual trades during the off-season only.

https://www.calculatorsoup.com/calcu...pick-value.php

I found this draft pick value calculator that I use and I’ll attach a trade chart I took from Mattanite’s franchise thread on here.

This is my first madden doing 32 team control in quite some time and I’m finding it to be a much better experience. I’m in my 3rd season on this CFM and still looking to refine my processes. Hope this helps.

kehlis 01-06-2022 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinpanalley (Post 2050529077)
My opinion is something you find stupid so it has no value? Ok, thanks for being the official boss of this thread. Sorry to have so drastically offended you. I think I'll wait for a moderator to decide for the first time since becoming a member here in 2006 that I'm not allowed to express my opinion.

I think you misread his post.

He didn’t say you aren’t entitled an opinion nor did he call your opinion on the mode stupid.

He summarized your post in which you called the mode stupid.

He’s not the bad guy here to be honest.

shakeyourhips21 01-06-2022 10:12 AM

Check out Armor & Swords sliders in the sliders section. He's got a really good and fun way to setup and run 32 team franchise. Been having more fun this year with madden then i have in many many years.

HeatLifer 01-06-2022 12:13 PM

I do have a question as well, I'm running an online franchise, I would LOVE to change the playbooks of teams to custom playbooks I've found online.

If users retire from their team, and change the playbook of the next team they choose, will that stick?

Also, if I'm playing, say the Chiefs, and I want them to use a custom air-raid type playbook against me, could I CHOOSE that team, change their playbook to a custom playbook, jump back to my current team... and will their playbook then stick?

tinpanalley 01-06-2022 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kehlis (Post 2050529220)
I think you misread his post.

He didn’t say you aren’t entitled an opinion nor did he call your opinion on the mode stupid.

He summarized your post in which you called the mode stupid.

He’s not the bad guy here to be honest.

I dont see the problem with having an opinion related to the conversation as part of the conversation. Happens all over the place here and with far more unrelated comments many times. Also, I think the "thanks for your input" from someone other than the OP was unnecessarily acerbic and intended sarcastically to mock, but ok. I can accept my input was too tangential. Apologies.