Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Does the CPU Run on you with your Chosen Slider Set? (/forums/showthread.php?t=99575)

jayjackson 10-14-2004 10:48 PM

Does the CPU Run on you with your Chosen Slider Set?

No matter what slider set you've been using, do you find the CPU able to run on you. I'm more or less looking for slider sets that have been posted here and recieved use, such as:

My (JayJackson) Sliders
SM27's
Millenium and OS AP Slider Project
Heelfan's
Headrulz
WC's
LHSBalla

headrulz101 10-14-2004 10:50 PM

Re: Does the CPU Run on you with your Chosen Slider Set?

yes, yes it is senor jay

Sm27 10-14-2004 11:35 PM

Let me put it this way......
I have "Cleat Prints" on my Chest, and a drawer full of broken controllers :waytogo:

booker21 10-15-2004 12:37 AM

Cpu run for 80yds avg...but that is not good enough, since the best team avg that and the worst team should avg over 150.
NFL rank is like this

From 80 to 90 = Top 10
Over 100 to 130 =middle
Over 130 =Bad

With my set i avg about 80 - 90 with some games over 100 but at the same time some games at 50, so i end up being top ten against the run. It is a good improvment over the 40yds a gave on default, but this need to improved.

I play witht he cards and i`m looking for some sliders to gave the CPu over100 every game...wich is were they should be against hte Cards Defense (wich is the worst in the nfl righ now)

for those who say the cpu run..i want to know the DEFENSE RANKED AGAINST THE RUN.

let me guess....you are on top 10!

wj3783 10-15-2004 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayjackson
No matter what slider set you've been using, do you find the CPU able to run on you. I'm more or less looking for slider sets that have been posted here and recieved use, such as:

My (JayJackson) Sliders
SM27's
Millenium and OS AP Slider Project
Heelfan's
Headrulz
WC's
LHSBalla

A big yes with my sliders!

booker21 10-15-2004 04:40 PM

i want to see how are your D doing against them, so if u guys are playing Franchise, could you post the Ranked against the run #?

i have the feeling that maybe cpu is running for 80 or 90 yds per game and u feel they are doing great...but that is not good enough. but maybe i`m wrong.

Playmakers 10-16-2004 10:28 AM

I have sliders not posted in this forum and I can honestly say that the CPu does run effective with my sliders. In fact possible a little too good as I've had some high feedback as to the CPU breaking tackles and going over 150yd's some games.

I use this combination for Human vs CPU running game.

HUMAN

AWR-7
BRK BLK-1
TKL-0

CPU

RB ABLTY-18-20 (18 IS THE LOWEST SETTING I WOULD RECCOMEND)
RUN BLK-18-20 (SAME AS ABOVE)

booker21 10-16-2004 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playmakers
I have sliders not posted in this forum and I can honestly say that the CPu does run effective with my sliders. In fact possible a little too good as I've had some high feedback as to the CPU breaking tackles and going over 150yd's some games.

I use this combination for Human vs CPU running game.

HUMAN

AWR-7
BRK BLK-1
TKL-0

CPU

RB ABLTY-18-20 (18 IS THE LOWEST SETTING I WOULD RECCOMEND)
RUN BLK-18-20 (SAME AS ABOVE)

Hey playmaker, 150yds total is not that bad, they must happen on some games, coz i`m sure some of your games you held the cpu below 80yds, aren`t you?

I guess i`ll use RB at 18 but to be honest i didn`t wanted coz i hate wathching how OL of 70 pull DL of 90 but i guess i don`t have a choice.

So far i didn`t find a way to make CPU Run effective enough, to make my Defense the worst of the league (since they are 32 IRL). (i`m top 10 always no matter what i tried with the sliders)

I can`t go up to all madden since i don`t polay with the 11 players of the game.

On the other hand i see u use 7 of awareness, you don`t find your DB don`t play the ball with 7 of awareness?

What is your ranked Defense against the pass? And by the way i know you are 3 against the run, you posted on other forum, so that is not that much of CPU run effective ;)