Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Online (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=524)
-   -   Newbie trying to get ready for online play (/forums/showthread.php?t=995880)

LogicalRon 01-28-2022 11:24 PM

Newbie trying to get ready for online play

Hello,
I've played MLB The Show for a few years but only RTTS and always at beginner with buttons, yeah I liked being good and didn't plan on playing online.

I know to play online I have to learn how to play with the harder ways to hit, pitch etc. Now that I want to start playing online I have a few questions.

1. Should I start a new career in RTTS and start learning the harder conntrols? I have several careers going and I don't want to use the harder controls on all of them unltil I learn how to use them. Will creating a new career with the harder controls only affect the new career ?

2. I haven't paid much attention to stubs and as I type this I have no idea how many I have. My questions about stubs is, do all the stubs I have collected with all the careers go to one place or do they collect per career?

Thanks, I think that will be enough to get me started. If anyone has any other advice for someoone in my situation feel free to give it to me. I already know I made a big mistake never learning the harder controls but I'm an old guy (65) just having fun.