Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment & Technology (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   The Batman (/forums/showthread.php?t=996519)

jeebs9 03-03-2022 06:24 AM

The Batman

If there is a thread on this. Please choose this. I couldn't find anything in my search.
Trailer
https://youtu.be/mqqft2x_Aa4

I just recently saw this today lol. Pretty cool work there.
https://youtu.be/JwkrwyI6FSo

TripleCrown9 03-03-2022 10:18 AM

Re: The Batman

There is a pretty decent thread, but the last post in it was 2020.

It was started in 2016, when it was still gonna be Ben Affleck vs Deathstroke.

But yeah, I'm REALLY looking forward to this movie. Everyone has been giving it rave reviews.

The only question is when to see it. I know it comes out tomorrow, but a work friend and I are going out of town at some point for a couple weeks to open a new store and we discussed seeing it there.

RockinDaMike 03-03-2022 11:49 AM

It’s been getting good reviews. I also been waiting for a true detective Batman and I’ve heard that’s what we’ll get so I’m stoked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeebs9 03-03-2022 12:58 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleCrown9 (Post 2050557248)
There is a pretty decent thread, but the last post in it was 2020.

It was started in 2016, when it was still gonna be Ben Affleck vs Deathstroke.

But yeah, I'm REALLY looking forward to this movie. Everyone has been giving it rave reviews.

The only question is when to see it. I know it comes out tomorrow, but a work friend and I are going out of town at some point for a couple weeks to open a new store and we discussed seeing it there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockinDaMike (Post 2050557286)
It’s been getting good reviews. I also been waiting for a true detective Batman and I’ve heard that’s what we’ll get so I’m stoked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stay far away from reviews lol. "I see a trailer. I like trailer. I see movie". No in between for me [emoji28]. But that's a positive sign though.

I've been really feeling the Batmobile in this one. Probably the most simple Batmobile. Like I don't even know what it does [emoji23]. I'm trying to buy a 1:18 model (below). Attachment 199004Attachment 199005

TripleCrown9 03-03-2022 03:23 PM

It drives, that's what it does lol.

I haven't seen the movie, but I'm assuming it doesn't have any weapons or gadgets or anything.

jeebs9 03-03-2022 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleCrown9 (Post 2050557356)
It drives, that's what it does lol.

I haven't seen the movie, but I'm assuming it doesn't have any weapons or gadgets or anything.

Hahaha your damn your on that point [emoji23]

Armor and Sword 03-03-2022 07:27 PM

The Batman

Can’t wait to see this. I don’t think any superhero has transcended better to the big screen than the The Dark Knight.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Smallville102001 03-04-2022 01:03 AM

I love batman but ever thing I have seen in trailers for this movie looks like straight trash. I am really surprised that the reviews are good. I wasn't even going to see the movie but I guess I will now with the good reviews. My expectations are really low though.