Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden 23 Wishlist (/forums/showthread.php?t=996606)

cowboy_kmoney 03-09-2022 07:41 AM

Madden 23 Wishlist

I Don't know if one is up or somewhere else but I can't seem to find one other then my M22 Wishlist that we Still was looked over as Maybe this one will too. But I'm still holding to hope..Well it's so many things that need attention in Madden that it's hard to want something in game,And other things that we see will hurt other things we need with all the Franchise issues.

1.) INJURY SYSTEM).So for me I would like to see Revamped real time injury system that's going in with what's happening on the field.As is we are stuck with seeing guys going to the locker room holdin an part of them that not even the injury that's listed when it comes back on report. What's happening on the field should be the type of injuries we see on field. Make injuries mean something..

2.) AWARDS/Players Stats). I would like to see them Open up the scouting and Draft set up. I mean it's so flat and not something you want to keep doing. If they add in players profiles frm there respecting schools with players stats and awards history,This will add that realistic format of the Draft as we scout we knw what player is what on paper but we still must scout because as we knw Awards dnt mean you will be worth that draft pick..Have a system to were the AI understands all players and what each award is and whom won it. So it's a bust and boom system in place by drafting what you see look good or what you scouted and found something better but didn't win awards or come from a big school. Players are over picked and become the forgotten and a mistake..Other things take place in this as well..It can go anywhere.

3) PLAYERS AWARDS HISTORY)..The system in Madden is broken on how they track players award history. It's not letting us know the things needed to make you want to play deep into your franchise..I mean a simple add of which players that has won a SB should be in each players career history and profiles as we look through any player. We should be able to see everything on any player in the league. We are in FA and we can't see player stats awards or anything on the player before signing. All we go on is a name and a Rating and give him all our money..I want to see inside the players history before I sigh him. If he is coming off of a SB winning season and was let go do to Salary Cap I want to be able to see why he was let go and why I should pay him 34M over 2 years and he's 35 but still holding his own..Been to 9 probowls in 12 years and has a SB to his credit. Should I sign him or Draft the next him..Other thing matter as well with all players..Seeing a players award history and stats line needs to be visible at all times. It's a must during Free Agency as I spoke on above. What mean by this is this.
Past winners as well as present winners of SBs should be in all players awards history along with the year it was won/attended in probowls as well..

PAST/PRESENT TEAM HISTORY)..This was is NCAA14 it kept track of every teams past and present team history, It tracked everything each team has done over their history and beyond..This way we knew everything and we seen everything.. M23 has to do this to give this game life, And reason to go deep into the game. Plus they need to add in Top 5 Rushers in team history and records on teams need to be keep and able to see..Top 5 Wr, Sack leaders in team history as your player reach that milestone and so on.. it's still so much I want to see so I knw it's so much you guys have to add so take off and let's hope for the best since M22 has not delivered..

CM Hooe 03-09-2022 02:36 PM

Madden 23 Wishlist

A whole litany of things:

- expanded availability of pattern matching coverages to better handle offensive trips sets (maybe even as far as explicit split field coverage calls?)
- please finally add one Nickel formation which is an Under front so defending Trips TE - Read Option is a little easier
- expanded defensive formation list in general with more modern fronts included (Boss fronts, Amoeba fronts, etc.)
- refactor depth charts to allow explicit assignment of formation based positions (Nose Tackle, Under Tackle, Leo, Elephant, Sam, Mike, Will, Jack, etc.)
- expanded defensive tactics and strategies; E-T stunts, creeper blitzes, read blitzes, etc.
- an edge rush which works upfield and gets chased around the pocket rather than stonewalled at the first point of contact
- some amount of restrictions on game functionality at the line of scrimmage for non-Superstar quarterbacks (ex. limit or disable Hot Routes, Audibles, and Playmaker run flip)
- add a Green Dot player on defense and similarly restrict defensive presnap functionality based on his abilities

- refactor Home Field Advantage based on feedback I delivered in my post-mortem thread

- update financial model and contracts in franchise mode (money guaranteed at signing, annual roster bonuses, simple contract restructuring, etc.)
- add compensatory draft picks
- add back fifth year rookie option
- make CPU teams more aware of the salary cap during trade negotiations and other team building tasks; ex. a trade for Patrick Mahomes should be literally impossible for salary cap reasons, even before considering compensation

- fix all one million bugs currently present in custom playbooks
- provide better support for custom playbooks throughout the game

- add booster draft leagues into Ultimate Team
- add Draft Champions leagues into Ultimate Team

I知 sure I値l think of more later. I am loosely aware that some of these things have been on my Madden wish list for at least a decade now, though, so I知 not exactly entering this offseason with high hopes. But I知 going to have an increasingly harder time engaging with this game as the on- and off-field mechanics and tactics fall 30 years and further behind what happens in real life.

PhillyPhanatic14 03-09-2022 02:41 PM

Re: Madden 23 Wishlist

Less lies from the devs. That'd be great. The product we were sold through the podcast and the blogs and all that crap was not what we got this year so if they can just be honest and say they aren't doing anything to franchise it'll be better for our expectations.

IlluminatusUIUC 03-09-2022 06:42 PM

1) Crossplay
2) Crossplay
3) Crossplay
4) Remove the godawful tutorials and grinding to open up modes in MUT. I would like to play MUT Draft, but having to literally grind to unlock a game mode in a game I already bought kills my enthusiasm every time.

CM Hooe 03-09-2022 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IlluminatusUIUC (Post 2050559794)
Remove the godawful tutorials and grinding to open up modes in MUT. I would like to play MUT Draft, but having to literally grind to unlock a game mode in a game I already bought kills my enthusiasm every time.

An underrated ask. I tried to do MUT Missions a bit this year while we were all waiting for the scouting update. They are insultingly easy to complete for a Madden veteran to the point of boredom.

Tiburon can obviously determine if someone is a returning MUT player via the annual customer loyalty reward packs every August; why can't they also use that functionality to let their experienced players skip through the unnecessary new player onboarding? I already know how to snap the ball, call a play, throw a pass, and all that basic stuff.

JoeRodgers1175 03-09-2022 11:37 PM

My wishlist is brief:

1. The NFL yanks the exclusive license. Until that happens, the game won’t improve.

dvdsaba 03-10-2022 03:18 AM

We as a community seem to put more effort into these wishlists than Madden does for franchise every year.

Customization similar to 2K and other eSport games:

- Team creator suite that the community can share files (similar to 2K)
- team realignment
- Stadium creator
- Way more equipment options
- Tattoo editor
- Player creation suite in franchise custom draft classes (like the Yard...)

Other:
- Revamped free agency
- Mini camp
- More depth to the scouting update
- Podcast show or post game show
- College stats that are viewable in the draft/scouting

cowboy_kmoney 03-10-2022 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CM Hooe (Post 2050559662)
A whole litany of things:

- expanded availability of pattern matching coverages to better handle offensive trips sets (maybe even as far as explicit split field coverage calls?)
- please finally add one Nickel formation which is an Under front so defending Trips TE - Read Option is a little easier
- expanded defensive formation list in general with more modern fronts included (Boss fronts, Amoeba fronts, etc.)
- refactor depth charts to allow explicit assignment of formation based positions (Nose Tackle, Under Tackle, Leo, Elephant, Sam, Mike, Will, Jack, etc.)
- expanded defensive tactics and strategies; E-T stunts, creeper blitzes, read blitzes, etc.
- an edge rush which works upfield and gets chased around the pocket rather than stonewalled at the first point of contact
- some amount of restrictions on game functionality at the line of scrimmage for non-Superstar quarterbacks (ex. limit or disable Hot Routes, Audibles, and Playmaker run flip)
- add a Green Dot player on defense and similarly restrict defensive presnap functionality based on his abilities

- refactor Home Field Advantage based on feedback I delivered in my post-mortem thread

- update financial model and contracts in franchise mode (money guaranteed at signing, annual roster bonuses, simple contract restructuring, etc.)
- add compensatory draft picks
- add back fifth year rookie option
- make CPU teams more aware of the salary cap during trade negotiations and other team building tasks; ex. a trade for Patrick Mahomes should be literally impossible for salary cap reasons, even before considering compensation

- fix all one million bugs currently present in custom playbooks
- provide better support for custom playbooks throughout the game

- add booster draft leagues into Ultimate Team
- add Draft Champions leagues into Ultimate Team

I知 sure I値l think of more later. I am loosely aware that some of these things have been on my Madden wish list for at least a decade now, though, so I知 not exactly entering this offseason with high hopes. But I知 going to have an increasingly harder time engaging with this game as the on- and off-field mechanics and tactics fall 30 years and further behind what happens in real life.

I've had so many things on my mind over the years that I posted hope in Madden but I would list to see these things be addressed to bring it to life.