Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Diamond Dynasty (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=530)
-   -   Mini Seasons Issues (/forums/showthread.php?t=997406)

mikep10 04-09-2022 08:00 PM

Mini Seasons Issues

Anyone else getting the server error after getting to the championship series in mini seasons? I’m playing on a PS5. It’s the only DD mode I can’t currently play right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChaseB 04-09-2022 09:27 PM

Re: Mini Seasons Issues

I've seen a person here or there having issues in the playoffs with either games freezing or something like this. Not sure how to reproduce it or what causes it right now.

papadell 04-09-2022 09:41 PM

I didn't get any actual server errors in the mode. Even when servers were wonky there a couple days ago. I never had the issues with Wins not counting either so I think I've just been lucky.

The only problem I've run into is the menu not advancing when trying to enter a game and then crashing the game but everything works after that. Servers have been very good so far and WAY better than last year for sure. But there will still be instances of server issues from time to time do hopefully you'll be good to go sooner than later

cherman24 04-10-2022 01:31 PM

I cannot play the fifth game. It just clicks and clicks when I choose enter and the home plate loading icon keeps showing up and when I leave the mode, it tells me my opponent has disconnected. It’s also a coin flip if my uniform logos show up.

shark547 04-11-2022 08:42 PM

Playing the Whales with nonstop 100 mph pitchers....luckily score a couple runs to win 2-1.....game freezes up on exit.....and when I logged back in...the game counted as a loss....lame....

ig0easy 04-11-2022 09:49 PM

Have had one game freeze in two complete seasons.

DallasRocks 04-17-2022 09:58 PM

Same, in the championship game and unhandled server exception occurred. This series is trash when it comes to online play going back to last year. Need refund or compensation for the 20 something games I played

AUTiger1 04-28-2022 03:07 PM

I haven't had any issues with it except trying to beat the London Lords. The stupidest freaking crap always happens to me when I play against them that causes me to lose. Just started the championship series and of course I've got to play them cause they came back from 2 games down to win the semi final series. So here's how I lost game 1. In the second inning, infield hit off the glove of the 2nd baseman. Infield hit off the glove of the SS. Then on a weak roller down the line the 1st baseman slides to his left but somehow misses the ball and just like that I'm losing 1-0 without giving up a ball hit harder than 75 mph. It's ridiculous. Every freaking game against them is like that.