Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Diamond Dynasty (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=530)
-   -   Diamond Dynasty - 2nd Half Heroes Gary Sheffield, Mini Seasons Updated (/forums/showthread.php?t=997978)

ChaseB 05-03-2022 04:22 PM

Diamond Dynasty - 2nd Half Heroes Gary Sheffield, Mini Seasons Updated

Coming off the Ranked Seasons update last night, we get our usual Headliners pack today and...

Written By: Chase Becotte

Click here to view the article.

brunopuntzjones 05-04-2022 01:14 PM

Re: Diamond Dynasty - 2nd Half Heroes Gary Sheffield, Mini Seasons Updated

The 2nd Half Heroes mission is so lame, considering almost all of them so far are collection or competition rewards.

JoshC1977 05-04-2022 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brunopuntzjones (Post 2050593282)
The 2nd Half Heroes mission is so lame, considering almost all of them so far are collection or competition rewards.

I mean, Sandberg and Sheffield are headliners. Bay/Cal are very cheap BR rewards.

It's an RBI a game (which you could do with one player)....and frankly, it's only for 3000 XP and not obligatory for completion of the mini season.

I don't think it's that big a deal.

brunopuntzjones 05-04-2022 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshC1977 (Post 2050593318)
I mean, Sandberg and Sheffield are headliners. Bay/Cal are very cheap BR rewards.

It's an RBI a game (which you could do with one player)....and frankly, it's only for 3000 XP and not obligatory for completion of the mini season.

I don't think it's that big a deal.

The only second half hero going for less than 30k is Soriano (inconveniently the only one I have). Justice is the only one you can get for free.

It’s not a big deal but it’s still lame. (And the prospect pack you get for it would be genuinely nice to have!)