Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Golf (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Looking to learn playing PGA Tour 2K21 online (/forums/showthread.php?t=998337)

LogicalRon 05-25-2022 03:06 AM

Looking to learn playing PGA Tour 2K21 online

Hello,
I've been playing PS4 for a few years ( I play sports games ) I'm 65 and enjoy playing but would enjoy playing with others. I purchased a good headset but have yet to use it.

Full discloseure, I am learning PGA Tour 2K21 and not very good.. It would be nice to find some others close to my age to play against and learn from. Of course it would be best if we were both learning and not that good at the game so we can get better together but I would be willing to play against someone who knows the game welll and is good as long as they realize there will clean my clock every game..........lol

Anyone interested in making new friends in the 45- 65 age range to play PGA Tour 2K21 and possible other sports games. I ahve most but have never played online with the exception of Poker Club which I play often.

MrArlingtonBeach 05-25-2022 10:11 AM

Re: Looking to learn playing PGA Tour 2K21 online

There is a society over on TGC Tours that is called "XB1 Seniors ft. TGCT50+ Rivals" - https://tgctours.proboards.com/threa...-tgct50-rivals

It does seem that they play on Xbox, but there could be some members on there who play on PS4, too? Just an idea! Good luck!

LogicalRon 05-25-2022 11:19 AM

Re: Looking to learn playing PGA Tour 2K21 online

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrArlingtonBeach (Post 2050601813)
There is a society over on TGC Tours that is called "XB1 Seniors ft. TGCT50+ Rivals" - https://tgctours.proboards.com/threa...-tgct50-rivals

It does seem that they play on Xbox, but there could be some members on there who play on PS4, too? Just an idea! Good luck!

Thanks for the link !!