Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   Where did my pitching loadout go ?? (/forums/showthread.php?t=998458)

benton32 05-28-2022 01:16 PM

Where did my pitching loadout go ??

in RTTS i had a pitcher up to 75 overall, and a pitcher type loadout i forgot what it was called, cheesy painter ???? maybe, idk one minute i had it then it was gone and the only decent one coming up is painting slugger, but i did make myself a 2 way player but then when asked what i wanted to be more of i said SP, i just dont know where any of the other types of loadouts went, ok maybe it wasnt cheesy painter, but it was something else.. my overall from 75 to69 well now its up to 70 but im like damn,

I wont lie tho my first 3 starts in MLB level was almost tooo easy 3-0 with a under 1.00 era, about 7ks per game, 1 total walk.. but after my loadout changed ive gone 0-2 with one no decision, lol oops..

benton32 05-30-2022 03:25 PM

Re: Where did my pitching loadout go ??

welllllllll i kinda just had to start over new pitcher etc etc, got the pitcher only loadouts i think cheesy painter,

but my overall went back down to 68 area i only simulated like a week of triple A got called up, i believe, then had some bad outtings in the Majors so i get sent down, so i was like ok cool ill just simulate rest of season and get my overall back up therebefore next season,

welll my pitch was in the rotation in triple a but didnt pitch at alllllllllll which was very weird,