Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   IGN Article - Includes Franchise Details (/forums/showthread.php?t=998793)

secondsolution 06-02-2022 10:14 AM

IGN Article - Includes Franchise Details

Some additional info here:

https://www.ign.com/articles/madden-...franchise-mode

Franchise sounds lackluster, but I'm happy to be proven wrong

mrsaito 06-02-2022 10:19 AM

Re: IGN Article - Includes Franchise Details

Good to see that the new passing mechanics are optional.

PhillyPhanatic14 06-02-2022 10:31 AM

I like the note about more body types and updated stadium scans. The updated Franchise UI sounds good too... last year's was awful.

Streamlined playbooks sounds like something I need more info about. Hopefully it's easier to navigate, not less plays.

kennylc321 06-02-2022 10:33 AM

"Improved blah, blah logic" is one of my Madden Deep Dive bingo terms... w \e hear that every year.

secondsolution 06-02-2022 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14 (Post 2050605065)
I like the note about more body types and updated stadium scans. The updated Franchise UI sounds good too... last year's was awful.

Streamlined playbooks sounds like something I need more info about. Hopefully it's easier to navigate, not less plays.

Yeah the UI has been a massive issue with franchise for almost a decade now. Like the idea of it being streamlined

patsfan1993 06-02-2022 10:41 AM

Like most I remain skeptical of EA with regards to Madden franchise, but I am interested in this little blurb in their gridiron notes:

The Drama of NFL Free Agency leads the way with new athlete motivations like team location and salary demands factoring into contract negotiations. New player tags improve offseason activity logic and impact player progression. Updated Trade Logic AI represents the value of star players more accurately for fair and more realistic offers.

49UNCFan 06-02-2022 10:52 AM

player silhouettes now have more body types built from actual NFL player scans

Hoping Tyreke gets a update

VoltSwoosh 06-02-2022 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14 (Post 2050605065)

Let’s Just hope the new Ui isn’t stacked on top of last years which is stacked on top of 21s.