Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   AAA team skipping SP in rotation (/forums/showthread.php?t=998897)

Gocanes44 06-04-2022 04:30 PM

AAA team skipping SP in rotation

Year 3 of my franchise and Sam Bachman just keeps getting skipped in AAA rotation. Even if I move it around the AAA manager won’t pitch this guy lol. He’s a top prospect and has performed well, what gives?

Caulfield 06-04-2022 05:03 PM

Re: AAA team skipping SP in rotation

I'm only in year one, and also I don't really pay attention to what minor league stats are but it sounds like it's either a bug or Bachman been dating the mgrs. daughter w/o mgrs. Permission.

or: he's not injured is he?

Gocanes44 06-04-2022 05:10 PM

Not injured. The only way to get him to pitch is to quick manage and he’s 4-0 with Era under 2.

HozAndMoose 06-04-2022 11:17 PM

Have you moved him up or down (mainly from the majors back to AAA)? This has been a thing for years now. I've seen it happen a few times (none this year so far) and I believe it's only happened to me when sending from MLB to AAA. But the bug has definitely been around for a bit now.

Gocanes44 06-05-2022 06:40 AM

Yes, moved him down from MLB. Any fix?

duhitsrandy 06-05-2022 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gocanes44 (Post 2050606611)
Yes, moved him down from MLB. Any fix?

I think I read something about moving the player down to AA having him pitch in any capacity and then moving back up to AAA from someone having this bug in a previous year but I don't remember the responses.. Wouldn't hurt to try though

LowerWolf 06-21-2022 12:10 AM

I didn't test extensively, so I'm not 100 percent sure this works, but try this:

For the SP who is being skipped, on the day he's supposed to pitch go to your lineups screen under the Manage tab (for 21, I assume it's the same for 22) and add him to both your RHP and LHP non-DH lineups if he's not there.

Jolly Roger 06-22-2022 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caulfield (Post 2050606434)
I'm only in year one, and also I don't really pay attention to what minor league stats are but it sounds like it's either a bug or Bachman been dating the mgrs. daughter w/o mgrs. Permission.

or: he's not injured is he?

He must be dating the manager's daughter in this guy's franchise. Only explanation.