Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=534)
-   -   WWE 2K19 Help (/forums/showthread.php?t=999724)

countryboy 06-29-2022 07:22 PM

WWE 2K19 Help

Hoping someone can help if possible.

I decided to download WWE 2k19 onto my PS5 as I read where the servers are being turned off on June 30th, so thought I'd put it on here so that I can have all the stuff that I got with season pass and all in case I decided to play it or buddies come over for gaming night, or my son, etc..

Anyways got it downloaded but nothing that from the season pass unlocked? I try going to the PS Store to re-download but its not there???

Pretty frustrated as the servers are still up as you can download CAPS and play online, but I can't get the stuff I paid for???

Any help would be appreciated.

Bard 06-29-2022 07:46 PM

Re: WWE 2K19 Help

Quote:

Originally Posted by countryboy (Post 2050616891)
Hoping someone can help if possible.

I decided to download WWE 2k19 onto my PS5 as I read where the servers are being turned off on June 30th, so thought I'd put it on here so that I can have all the stuff that I got with season pass and all in case I decided to play it or buddies come over for gaming night, or my son, etc..

Anyways got it downloaded but nothing that from the season pass unlocked? I try going to the PS Store to re-download but its not there???

Pretty frustrated as the servers are still up as you can download CAPS and play online, but I can't get the stuff I paid for???

Any help would be appreciated.

Hey Countryboy!

If you do have accelerator pack, you will see Unlock everything button (square or X depending on your platform) / option on purchasables section.

If you have bought it and redeemed the season pass, I would also recommend restarting the PlayStation. Sometimes I have had troubles with WWE and that is all it took to fix them.

Then after you're done with the accelerator pack, I would look through the roster, there should be an option for Downloaded Content/Superstars and your extra superstars should be there.

If not, I can look more in depth tomorrow's for you. This was just off the top of my head!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

countryboy 06-29-2022 08:10 PM

Re: WWE 2K19 Help

Thanks

Yeah I read that I would have to re-download the DLC onto the PS5, but its not there for me to re-download and WWE 2k19 is no longer in the PS Store.

EDIT: Figured it out. Went to the GAME ICON on the Dashborad and hit MANAGE CONTENT and was able to download from there.

Thanks for assisting Bard, greatly appreciated!