Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Wrestling (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   WWE Money in the Bank 7/2/22 (/forums/showthread.php?t=999782)

Majingir 07-02-2022 05:01 PM

WWE Money in the Bank 7/2/22

Mens Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Drew McIntyre vs Madcap Moss vs. Seth Rollins vs. Omos vs. Riddle vs. Sami Zayn vs. Sheamus

Womens Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Alexa Bliss vs. Asuka vs. Becky Lynch vs. Lacey Evans vs. Liv Morgan vs. Raquel Rodriguez vs. Shotzi

Raw Womens Championship
Bianca Belair (c) vs. Carmella

United States Championship
Theory vs. Bobby Lashley

Smackdown Womens Championship
Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Natalya

Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
The Usos (c) vs. The Street Profits

UFCMPunk 07-02-2022 05:45 PM

Re: WWE Money in the Bank 7/2/22

Have to wonder if this would have sold out the stadium if they announced a big match for the show in advance. Usos/Profits should be match of the night if given time and the MITB matches should be good as always.

Assuming Rollins and Lynch will be Mr. & Mrs. MITB, Drew will be too predictable cashing in at Clash at the Castle. Only other interesting winner is Sami Zayn with a full face turn and cash in on Roman. The Women's is just made for Becky, not really anyone else other than Shotzi.

Majingir 07-02-2022 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UFCMPunk (Post 2050618317)
Have to wonder if this would have sold out the stadium if they announced a big match for the show in advance. Usos/Profits should be match of the night if given time and the MITB matches should be good as always.

Assuming Rollins and Lynch will be Mr. & Mrs. MITB, Drew will be too predictable cashing in at Clash at the Castle. Only other interesting winner is Sami Zayn with a full face turn and cash in on Roman. The Women's is just made for Becky, not really anyone else other than Shotzi.

I fully believe McIntyre is winning and calling his shot. The hype for the match has been everyone saying someone should cash in at SS against the winner of the LMS match. McIntyre winning and instead declaring he's cashing in at that other show would be the bigger "shock" (from a storyline point of view) and him winning would be the biggest "calling their shot" moment in MITB history.

As for the womens one, I'd love an actual Ms.MITB run which WWE is incapable of booking for more than 24 hours. But whoever wins probably cashes in tonight. Bayley surprise return and cashing in on Bianca?

SmashMan 07-02-2022 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Majingir (Post 2050618335)
McIntyre winning and instead declaring he's cashing in at that other show would be the bigger "shock" (from a storyline point of view) and him winning would be the biggest "calling their shot" moment in MITB history.

Majingir 07-02-2022 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmashMan (Post 2050618355)

I think McIntyre winning the title in a stadium show in the UK could top that moment. And I'd imagine his run as champ will also go better than RVDs did

UFCMPunk 07-02-2022 08:01 PM

WWE Book ending the show with the MITB Ladder Matches. Women's MITB to kick off the PLE.

King_B_Mack 07-02-2022 08:09 PM

So really I'm not getting the deal with Becky's look these days. What was wrong with the look she had during her whole "The Man" gimmick?

UFCMPunk 07-02-2022 08:23 PM

Lacey Evans getting booed every time she climbs the ladder, not good for what is supposed to be a babyface with the military background.