Home

March Games Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on March Games Discussion Thread within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2023, 03:09 PM   #65
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: March Games Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzMan
Lauri Markkanen in his last 30 games: 28 points, 9 rebounds, 2 assists a game while shooting 50% from the floor, 41% from three, and 91% from the stripe

He’s had an unbelievable year. He looks so confident and aggressive, I mentioned to Jeebs the other day but he makes a play or two a night that look just like it’s Giannis out there. Hopefully he continues to build off this and it’s not just some numbers on a down year (even though they’ve won a decent amount). Shooting that efficiently should pair next to anyone though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2023, 03:23 PM   #66
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

https://twitter.com/bleacherreport/s...JacykM6SCAasNQ

Old 03-04-2023, 03:26 PM   #67
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

When Markkanen originally started falling out of favor with the Bulls I was hoping that the Lakers might be able to get him "on the cheap", as I always thought health and the right fit was all that he needed.

Dillon Brooks adding to the bad day for Memphis by getting suspended for too many techs.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 03-04-2023, 03:38 PM   #68
Hall Of Fame

DamnYanks2's Arena

OVR: 17

Memphis trying too damn hard to become the villain of the league. And it's killing them. Sure Steven Adams missing hurts alot.

But all that talking they do and the antics I think makes teams wanna go at them even more.

I wanna see them succeed too. Because they play hard but they gotta tone it down. I don't think anybody respects them anymore. They got that fake tough guy act to a T though

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Old 03-04-2023, 05:07 PM   #69
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnYanks2
Memphis trying too damn hard to become the villain of the league. And it's killing them. Sure Steven Adams missing hurts alot.

But all that talking they do and the antics I think makes teams wanna go at them even more.

I wanna see them succeed too. Because they play hard but they gotta tone it down. I don't think anybody respects them anymore. They got that fake tough guy act to a T though

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
They are the new "Jail Blazers."

I don't wish that reputation upon them but it seems like that is where things are headed. Which sucks cause other than Ja's antics, most of their other BS is on the court.

Official HQ of Bills Backer/Spurs Nation

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 03-04-2023 at 05:25 PM.
Old 03-04-2023, 05:49 PM   #70
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Lol ehh idk about that title especially considering no one has been locked up or even charged with a crime.

Ja has been the knucklehead but no one else on the team has done much. I know people fuss about Dillon Brooks but guys like him come and go every year and he’s no different.

I called it last year after they lost to the Warriors that folks would start to turn on them real quick. They were cool as the surprising, lovable underdog because everyone loves them, but once they started getting more attention and louder(during the offseason during the whole Twitter mess)that’s when the turn began.

Last edited by ProfessaPackMan; 03-04-2023 at 05:51 PM.
Old 03-04-2023, 06:00 PM   #71
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
Lol ehh idk about that title especially considering no one has been locked up or even charged with a crime.

Ja has been the knucklehead but no one else on the team has done much. I know people fuss about Dillon Brooks but guys like him come and go every year and he’s no different.

I called it last year after they lost to the Warriors that folks would start to turn on them real quick. They were cool as the surprising, lovable underdog because everyone loves them, but once they started getting more attention and louder(during the offseason during the whole Twitter mess)that’s when the turn began.
Other than a young Z-Bo, who else on the Blazers was being arrested?

Of course, we aren't at the point where anyone in Memphis is attracting criminal charges. How Ja is moving right now could jeopardize his future and tarnish this era of Grizzlies basketball.

Remember it only takes "one bad apple to spoil the whole bunch."

I'm just saying that is how things will soon be portrayed. I thought it was a BS label placed on that Portland team and thankfully a lot of them got passed it.

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 03-04-2023 at 06:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2023, 06:24 PM   #72
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Other than a young Z-Bo, who else on the Blazers was being arrested?

Of course, we aren't at the point where anyone in Memphis is attracting criminal charges. How Ja is moving right now could jeopardize his future and tarnish this era of Grizzlies basketball.

Remember it only takes "one bad apple to spoil the whole bunch."

I'm just saying that is how things will soon be portrayed. I thought it was a BS label placed on that Portland team and thankfully a lot of them got passed it.

You think ZBo was the only one to get in some **** back then? You might wanna read up on that team because they didn’t get that name just because he got locked up, they got that name because half of the roster were getting into stuff on and off the court, lol. Over like a 2-3 year period, it was like a different player getting into trouble every month. And this was pre-Social Media so I’d be shocked if there more that happened that we don’t know about.

So yeah, it’s a stretch to say(or at the very least, way too soon)they’re “new Jailblazers”.

Fortunately so far, everyone else on the team has been keeping a low profile and not getting involved in any mess(that WE know of), especially in this day and age of Social Media.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »