Home

The worst pick up players.

This is a discussion on The worst pick up players. within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2021, 08:26 PM   #1201
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: The worst pick up players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
I found out this week that I need hip surgery. There is no end lol. One day I'll get back on the court. One day.
Brutal, man. I wish you well on your operation and subsequent recovery.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2021, 09:54 PM   #1202
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
I found out this week that I need hip surgery. There is no end lol. One day I'll get back on the court. One day.
Good luck! Rehab hard you'll be back!
Old 02-21-2022, 11:07 AM   #1203
Just started!

Paintballly's Arena

OVR: 0
Smile Re: The worse pick up players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasong7777
The guy with the headband, arm sleeve, wristband, knee pads, and long socks.
yes, it is
Old 06-05-2022, 12:15 PM   #1204
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

I finally had my hip surgery, some six months after the initial diagnosis. I'm having a complication where blood flow past my knee is limited; my foot gets very red and veins bulge when the foot isn't elevated. Some numbness and tingling. None of this is normal. The doctor's best guess is due to some knee damage (that knee has popped and clicked for years). They confirmed that there's "slow blood flow behind the knee." At least it's not blood clots (confirmed by an ultrasound). Regardless, it's not fun but thankfully the docs aren't worried and will continue to monitor it.

It really is never easy when it comes to surgery. Hopefully, my foot/calf/knee will get back to normal soon and it'll be a smooth recovery from there. Just felt like venting.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 06-05-2022, 12:28 PM   #1205
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
I finally had my hip surgery, some six months after the initial diagnosis. I'm having a complication where blood flow past my knee is limited; my foot gets very red and veins bulge when the foot isn't elevated. Some numbness and tingling. None of this is normal. The doctor's best guess is due to some knee damage (that knee has popped and clicked for years). They confirmed that there's "slow blood flow behind the knee." At least it's not blood clots (confirmed by an ultrasound). Regardless, it's not fun but thankfully the docs aren't worried and will continue to monitor it.

It really is never easy when it comes to surgery. Hopefully, my foot/calf/knee will get back to normal soon and it'll be a smooth recovery from there. Just felt like venting.
Vent away.

That's a rough go and I'm sorry things haven't been smooth. I was kind of wondering how things had turned out on that front so I appreciate the update.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2022, 05:16 AM   #1206
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh

You will be back much stronger then you were!!!
Old 07-01-2022, 09:10 AM   #1207
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

So, COVID ended my streak of competitive basketball at around 28 years and currently I'm relatively certain I have a partially torn meniscus, so I'm still not back in it.

That said, from afar, I think I've picked up on a new worst pick-up player category: the Tik-Tok hoopers. No matter what part of social media I pop into, I can't get away from clips of guys taping themselves at random pick-up courts aiming for quick views. I just can't help but imagine the sorts of terrible copy cats those guys would have induced around my way.

It's just way too easy for me to picture having a nice night of hooping only for a couple of out-of-town goofballs to show up with someone holding a camera looking to go viral at my expense.
Old 07-08-2022, 07:29 PM   #1208
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
The worst pick up players.

Speaking of which

The #Ballislife guys are out here at our court today. Im 2 games down, Hopefully I don’t end up as the intro on someone’s channel, lol

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 07-09-2022 at 12:56 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »