Home

HEAT vs. CELTICS- 2012 EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS THREAD

This is a discussion on HEAT vs. CELTICS- 2012 EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS THREAD within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2012, 04:46 PM   #2417
I'll thank him for you

ex carrabba fan's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: HEAT vs. CELTICS- 2012 EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS THREAD

It's not personal, I still respect your's and mostly everyone on OS' opinions.

I don't know how you expect people to react when you call them sensitive, hypocritical and say that they're pouting. Seems sort of pointless to go that route. In fact I'd love to see how you would react if the tables were turned. You adding those little things at the end of your posts pretty much negate whatever was said in the meat of it.

With that said, this discussion has ran its course and it's time for us to focus our OS convos in other more important threads.
Old 06-13-2012, 04:50 PM   #2418
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: HEAT vs. CELTICS- 2012 EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan
It's not personal, I still respect your's and mostly everyone on OS' opinions.

I don't know how you expect people to react when you call them sensitive, hypocritical and say that they're pouting. Seems sort of pointless to go that route. In fact I'd love to see how you would react if the tables were turned. You adding those little things at the end of your posts pretty much negate whatever was said in the meat of it.

With that said, this discussion has ran its course and it's time for us to focus our OS convos in other more important threads.
Seriously, you have said much more damning things and I've had worse things said about me. I don't know how you'd expect me to act but it'd be generally the way most around here do... not that big of a deal. If that were all anybody said, that'd be trolling. But if that makes you ignore entire posts then more power to you, lol.

You can respond if you want... not trying to get the last word here. But I'm happy to let this thread fade into the sunset. I've got no beef with you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »