Home

NBA League Pass

This is a discussion on NBA League Pass within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
eFootball PES 2020 Demo Arrives on July 30, Details Here
EA Access Coming to PlayStation 4 on July 24
What We Learned About the New QB Throwing Styles in Madden 20

Old 10-29-2014, 09:27 AM   #49
Strike Hard and Fade Away

Fresh Tendrils's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: NBA League Pass

For the cable/satellite guys, how long into the season do they normally discount the full package?

Old 10-29-2014, 05:59 PM   #50
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Tendrils
For the cable/satellite guys, how long into the season do they normally discount the full package?
Its after all star break atleast before they discount it if I remember correctly. I know last yr with only a couple months left in the season last yr the price was still rather highl ike it went from 199 to 149.

I know the last time I had it was for my PC and had a lot of issues with LP on the PC, and it got frustrating. Im sure some of it had to do with my PC but some of it was just LP itself.

I dont know if they still do it but you use to be able to get a partial package for I think 5 teams, which was a little cheaper. What was nice about that was you could get your favorite team, and then 4 others that you knew wouldnt be on TV much, which I liked. There are some teams that they just run down your throats with showing on TV, like the Lakers for intstance who will ocne again this yr be one fo the worst teams in the entire league.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 10-29-2014, 08:24 PM   #51
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedawg00
You can share your user name and pw with friends and can simultaneously access the account. Been doing that for years with a buddy of mines.
Sorry for being dense but did your liking my comment mean that cross-state shares work, haha? Like Netflix? No random "must be tied to local area code account" restrictions or something?

I'm using the free trial right now and I'm digging it. There was a 30 second frozen buffer moment partway through the Grizzlies game. Is that normal? And is that a problem on my end or a League Pass thing?

Separately, what's the story with blackouts? The biggest reason I'd want to get League Pass would be to watch my hometown team. Yet tonight with the trial, it's the one game I can't see due to blackout. Is that how it is for every local contest?

Last edited by VDusen04; 10-29-2014 at 09:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2014, 10:15 PM   #52
EZ-E

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
Sorry for being dense but did your liking my comment mean that cross-state shares work, haha? Like Netflix? No random "must be tied to local area code account" restrictions or something?

I'm using the free trial right now and I'm digging it. There was a 30 second frozen buffer moment partway through the Grizzlies game. Is that normal? And is that a problem on my end or a League Pass thing?

Separately, what's the story with blackouts? The biggest reason I'd want to get League Pass would be to watch my hometown team. Yet tonight with the trial, it's the one game I can't see due to blackout. Is that how it is for every local contest?
I know a lot of folks have had issues with LP Broadband, myself at times included when I had it. If you have a steady connection, it's probably on their end.

Blackouts are the worst thing about LP. They do blackout all locally broadcasted games and as I said earlier in the thread, they blackout all nationally televised games.

Joe Budden
Some days I feel like Draymond when he got tripped up
I ought to go nuts
Rapsody

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........
Old 10-29-2014, 10:47 PM   #53
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruff Ryder
I know a lot of folks have had issues with LP Broadband, myself at times included when I had it. If you have a steady connection, it's probably on their end.

Blackouts are the worst thing about LP. They do blackout all locally broadcasted games and as I said earlier in the thread, they blackout all nationally televised games.
Crap, so the blackouts basically nullify the biggest reason I wanted to acquire League Pass in the first place. I don't have cable, and was hoping League Pass could serve as a worthy Pistons outlet (on top of having other games available).
Old 10-30-2014, 12:06 AM   #54
Just chill and enjoy

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Crap, so the blackouts basically nullify the biggest reason I wanted to acquire League Pass in the first place. I don't have cable, and was hoping League Pass could serve as a worthy Pistons outlet (on top of having other games available).
Yep it sucks
Old 10-31-2014, 02:33 PM   #55
G.O.A.T.

TMagic's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:

Yeah. I tried that last year too. Sucks.

I didnt have cable either. Im in LA and figured I could catch all the Laker games and some Clipper games. But the black outs killed that. Smh.

Twitter: @ThoseFools

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEC...cd41cJK2238sIA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2014, 03:00 AM   #56
Zo

donkey33's Arena

OVR: 10

I don't know much about it but have read some people talk about using a VPN to get around the blackouts as it's all location based.

I remember last season with my ILP, games blacked out when I was in the states. Luckily for us aussies, every game is live. Even those broadcast on ESPN locally.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »