Home

Old 08-18-2018, 07:29 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: NBA Draft 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
Zion reminds me so much of Anthony Bennett at this point. Going to need to see a lot more of him this year at Duke before I even acknowledge that hype train.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Since he is a lefty, Iíve seen a couple people throw out the Rodney Rogers and Anthony Mason comparisons.

2013 and 2015 OS NFL Pick'em Champ...somehow I won 2 in 3 years.
Old 08-19-2018, 10:00 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

I think Zion is a rare type of athlete. His athleticism being able to move and jump as high as he does at 285 pounds is insane. Think heís also a lot better passer than heís gotten credit for. RJ is a very nice all around player. Figure he probably has the highest floor near the top 3-5 guys.
Old 08-20-2018, 02:39 PM   #11
MVP

Shadow's Arena

OVR: 11

To weigh 285 and move like that is crazy, love watching him play. Hopefully the lakers can scoop him up barring any injuries!

If he gets another growth spurt he’s gonna turn into Shaq haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2018, 09:13 PM   #12
Agents of Shield Season 6

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
To weigh 285 and move like that is crazy, love watching him play. Hopefully the lakers can scoop him up barring any injuries!

If he gets another growth spurt heís gonna turn into Shaq haha
If the Lakers are in a position to get him that means that LeBron got hurt during the first week of the season and was out for the year. I'm interested to see how he does in the pros but not on the Lakers. A 3/4 without NBA 3 range is an a big risk in today's NBA as a high lottery pick, despite the off the charts athleticism.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#[email protected]& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 08-20-2018, 09:25 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

OVR: 0

I just need to see a lot more from him in so many different areas. Nobody really comes into the league with that bulldoze bounce of everybody style of play and ends up successful anymore. Bennett busted out, Randle has already slimmed way down and been trying to get a jumper down.

His more ideal target would be a super athletic Draymond.. but skill and IQ wise Draymond seems quite a ways ahead.

Even Bennett seemed to have a better read for tempo and pace, better shooting touch, and better post game.. he was still a bust.

The unique athleticism will keep him around, he wonít be a bust, but until he shows better pace control, and that Blake Griffin like ability to face and go and finish over real bigs inside his insane athletic ability isnít going to be catching my eyes for anything other than the dunk contest and fast breaks.

Old 08-20-2018, 09:30 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

Barrett looks really good to me in terms of his size, athletic ability, talent, his build, etc..

But heís randomly a bit awkward. Does anyone else think he runs a little too upright, he just looks funny mechanically. He seems relatively fast for his size, but not really fast by NBA standards. Iíll be interested in seeing how he looks at the combine, but I wouldnít be surprised if he skips out.

Old 08-28-2018, 03:09 PM   #15
MVP

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

I'm just hire to hype up Bol Bol and have about 2,405 post saying how the Hawks should draft him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2018, 08:35 PM   #16
Rookie

Ragnar53's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
I just need to see a lot more from him in so many different areas. Nobody really comes into the league with that bulldoze bounce of everybody style of play and ends up successful anymore. Bennett busted out, Randle has already slimmed way down and been trying to get a jumper down.

His more ideal target would be a super athletic Draymond.. but skill and IQ wise Draymond seems quite a ways ahead.

Even Bennett seemed to have a better read for tempo and pace, better shooting touch, and better post game.. he was still a bust.

The unique athleticism will keep him around, he wonít be a bust, but until he shows better pace control, and that Blake Griffin like ability to face and go and finish over real bigs inside his insane athletic ability isnít going to be catching my eyes for anything other than the dunk contest and fast breaks.

I mean.

Draymond has 10 more years of playing high level basketball than Zion does, so one would expect him to have a higher IQ and skill level....

Not...not sure what you were getting at here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »