Home

11/20 - 11/26 Games Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on 11/20 - 11/26 Games Discussion Thread within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2018, 06:26 PM   #57
MVP

3304Life's Arena

OVR: 0
11/20 - 11/26 Games Discussion Thread

Cedi got his first BANG from Mike Breen last night. A hallmark moment signalling the start of a Hall of fame career, the #16 being retired by the Cavs and the moment that people will include in montages of his best moments when he retires with 3 MVPs, two Finals MVPs and being placed 12th on the all time scoring list.

In all seriousness though, he’s going to be a star for this squad when he gains more experience and consistency and I’d put my life on the line for Collin and him.

Last edited by 3304Life; 11-22-2018 at 06:29 PM.
Old 11-23-2018, 01:41 AM   #58
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: 11/20 - 11/26 Games Discussion Thread

Just coming in here to say Milwaukee is the best team in the East and as of right now, the best team in the NBA.
Old 11-23-2018, 07:56 AM   #59
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Bitter sweet to see Julius balling for another team.

Sent from my DIG-L21HN using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-23-2018, 10:42 AM   #60
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

OVR: 5

28/30 teams in action tonight (Sac and Dal)
Old 11-23-2018, 04:13 PM   #61
MVP

3304Life's Arena

Jokic is doing some historic things these last couple years.

6.1 assists last year, 7.1 so far this. If he keeps above 6 per game for the year he’ll join Wilt as the only Center in NBA history to have two seasons of 6+ assists.

Sounds like an ESPN stat but it’s really impressive. Imagine him playing out of the post to a team of insane jump shooters like the Warriors.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2018, 06:08 PM   #62
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3304Life
Jokic is doing some historic things these last couple years.

6.1 assists last year, 7.1 so far this. If he keeps above 6 per game for the year he’ll join Wilt as the only Center in NBA history to have two seasons of 6+ assists.

Sounds like an ESPN stat but it’s really impressive. Imagine him playing out of the post to a team of insane jump shooters like the Warriors.
Yeah and watching Wilt, he was Rondo-ing his assists and purposely not scoring when he could to get them. I think Jokic is a much better example of a "good passer".

But Jokic doesn't seem like he gets a ton of his assists out of the post. In the scenario you described he's actually probably more comparable to what Draymond does for Golden State but with higher usage, than he his a traditional big passing out of the post.
Old 11-23-2018, 06:19 PM   #63
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSceptile
I know Bucks fans have been saying it, but it's like night and day the difference between having Kidd as coach and Budenholzer. Obviously this roster is talented and has been for a while but I feel like it was almost similar to that Mark Jackson situation. Budenholzer, and the team has been great and you can tell he really knows how to manage his guys (I remember some article that Gianni's was mentioning how in practice if Kidd didn't like something or along those lines he would run guys into the ground, and how Budenholzer is so drastically different and he cares about dudes getting rest and being fresh). I honestly think if things keep up, they could be a hard out in the playoffs and might shock some folks.
Definitely shouldn't be a shock. Best team in the east, best player in the east (at worst 2nd best considering Embiid right now), top 5 coach in the league, and they have the east's version of Klay in Middleton.

Bucks are really just a couple of bench upgrades away from being a scary good team and contending for titles IMO. If they could replace Snell/Henson/Maker with a 6th man of the year caliber guy they would be clear favorites to come out of the East IMO. Unless Boston has their **** together by then.
Old 11-23-2018, 08:41 PM   #64
Strike Hard and Fade Away

Fresh Tendrils's Arena

OVR: 51

God this Wizards squad is bad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »